So who makes the play??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who makes the play???

dolphinsbshaw72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i'm talking about the game changing play.. who steps up and gets it done for the fins.. my money is on ronnie.. with a chance of ginn having a big day.. :up:

first play of the game. chad henee steps back, play action, throws deep to teddy ginn, and that starts us off in what will be a very great day for the miami offense, and team in general.

I think they are going to concentrate on Ginn more after the NYJ game, so I think Bess will be in position to make a big play. Hopefully :D

YEA DAVONE! Throw it to DAVONE all DAY! They go up top to Teddy for 6! R&R will be rolling that is a given! I think the questiojn for this thread should be "Besides R&R, who is gonna make a play?"

I'm going to say Gibril Wilson turns his season around in this game with a pick at a crucial time

I like our rookie first round draft pic to show up.

More balls in the air means more chances for int-Z.

The safe bet is Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. The Saints have struggled against the Wildcat this season, and we run it the best by far. That matchup will be interesting.

Chad Henne....if this thing turns into a shootout....it's going to have to be him.

Ginn returns two for TD`s in ST`s and adds two more TD`s at WR with 186yards receiving.

He instantly goes on the ring of honour but still gets critized for avoiding a hit by going out of bounds by some of our expert fans.

Back
Top Bottom