So who's attending WrestleMania in Sun Life? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who's attending WrestleMania in Sun Life?

DolfanAdam

Scout Team
Reaction score
Here's a little something to talk about other than what a crappy job Ireland and Ross are doing this offseason, who all is going to WrestleMania this Sunday in Sun Life? Someone got an early leaked pictured of the stadium being overhauled for the show, you can see here:
Mania-1.jpg

The extra rows of seats they are adding on the field is probably something we should do for real, so we can drop that multiple purpose stadium BS, and actually have the fans be able to get close to the action. Also looks like they are adding palm trees and monitors over some of the skybox seats (which actually isn't a bad idea either!). I would image the ring of honor will get covered with banners for the show. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the stadium looks like filled with 80,000 fans, something I've never seen there before, and likely never will again! Anyone else going/looking forward to this? I will be on the field, wearing a Dolphins jersey for sure.

It is going to look very impressive, fair play

The WWE show production team is first class

but no I won't be there, maybe I'll watch :idk:

I dont have a pick up truck in my front lawn on cinder blocks which has a neckerchief wearing dog named Gus living under it. I don't think I'm allowed to go.

Here's a little something to talk about other than what a crappy job Ireland and Ross are doing this offseason, who all is going to WrestleMania this Sunday in Sun Life? Someone got an early leaked pictured of the stadium being overhauled for the show, you can see here:
Mania-1.jpg

The extra rows of seats they are adding on the field is probably something we should do for real, so we can drop that multiple purpose stadium BS, and actually have the fans be able to get close to the action. Also looks like they are adding palm trees and monitors over some of the skybox seats (which actually isn't a bad idea either!). I would image the ring of honor will get covered with banners for the show. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the stadium looks like filled with 80,000 fans, something I've never seen there before, and likely never will again! Anyone else going/looking forward to this? I will be on the field, wearing a Dolphins jersey for sure.
:lol:

I'll tune in, not really a wrestling fan but this is good for the City of Miami.

It's amazing to me how any Dolphins fan can think something where the main event is a University of Miami star alum (the Rock) bringing 80,000 fans to our stadium (and millions of $ to the Miami local economy) is a bad thing, when the Dolphins are usually hard pressed to get 20,000 fans on any given Sunday, with more than half of those being for the opposing team usually. I think this is a great thing for us, especially given that we won't be hosting anymore Super Bowls for the time being.

I dont have a pick up truck in my front lawn on cinder blocks which has a neckerchief wearing dog named Gus living under it. I don't think I'm allowed to go.

Well thanks for that intelligent post.

I would've loved to go, but in NY, so I'll just watch

Who's going? More people that will be there for Dolphins home opener sadly. I bet it will be pretty fun though.

It's amazing to me how any Dolphins fan can think something where the main event is a University of Miami star alum (the Rock) bringing 80,000 fans to our stadium (and millions of $ to the Miami local economy) is a bad thing, when the Dolphins are usually hard pressed to get 20,000 fans on any given Sunday, with more than half of those being for the opposing team usually. I think this is a great thing for us, especially given that we won't be hosting anymore Super Bowls for the time being.

Wow, you just said 3-4 depressing things right there. But really, how is this going to bring "millions" to the local economy? If anything, i expect this to suck money out from the people that go to it.

(shhhh, do not tell anyone but also, it is all fake)

Wow, you just said 3-4 depressing things right there. But really, how is this going to bring "millions" to the local economy? If anything, i expect this to suck money out from the people that go to it.

It's staged and some of it is fake, but all the slams and stunts are real. Many wrestlers have serious issues when they retire.

So is your favorite movie/TV Show

Nice ignorance. Shhh- don't tell anyone, people spending money is what runs the economy.

Back
Top Bottom