So with new nike jerseys coming out... Will you buy one? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So with new nike jerseys coming out... Will you buy one?

gcustoms41

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So Nike will unveil the new Nike Jerseys tomorrow, I believe they go on sale sometime late April / Early May.

Obviously they will bump up the price on these new Nike Jerseys... but if you are going to purchase one, what player would you get?

Bush? Dansby? Long? Wake?

I am really thinking hard on what player to get because I don't even know if any of these players will be here next year... maybe if we draft a high profile rookie, will you buy that one?

I recycled my Ginn jersey into a Marshall jersey by changing the name plate and now Marshall is gone.. I have old Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams jerseys... it's a waste of money when players leave so quick (Marshall).

And don't tell me you are going to buy those fake "Authentic" jerseys either... because our jerseys are changing and you know you're gonna want to wear THIS year's Nike jersey... plus they look cheap.

I wanna get a Cam Wake one once/if we sign him for a long term deal.

I pretty much stick to throwbacks, though occasionally I'm tempted to dust of the Chambers jersey. In other words, probably not. Usually wear shirts, hoodies (don't shoot!), and hats anyways.

If I get one, it will be custom made with my name, Super Fins, or Jets Suck on the back. I have more than a few jerseys that have player names that are no longer on the team. LOL

I'm not spending another dime on this team until I see change for the better.

Stopped going to games last year, will stop jersey buying etc. this year.

I am going too since I had a Marshall one last season.

I'm going to play it safe and go with Pouncey as he is probably the most likely out of all our players to still be on the team at least 3 years from now. :idk:

I will have to since the only two I currently own are Henne and Marshall jerseys

Yeah, I jumped the gun and got a Henne one too. Cost me a pretty penny too to get it shipped to Ireland (plus customs). I will just get a blank one next time.

I wouldn't mind getting one, I have a Marino, Zach and Ricky jersey, I need a new one!
I think I would get a Long, or Wake jersey, if we resign them.

Back
Top Bottom