So you guys still want to talk about how we're finished? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So you guys still want to talk about how we're finished?

PATS16N0

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
And about how you're primed to take the division?

And about how we lost all our receivers so we're guaranteed to be horrible?

And about how we're going to take a huge step backwards?

We got robbed by the PI no call against Carolina and robbed by that BS call in OT against the Jets. We should be 10-1 right now, and Brady just took the Peyton Manning ball washer material and wiped his ass with it after three flukey turn overs spotted the vaunted Broncos 17 freebies in the first five minutes of play.

I heard this **** from you in the off season, and I heard it from the Jets, and I heard it from the Bills, and the Broncos, and everyone else.
I don't want to dig up the thread, but I believe my EXACT words on this very forum went something along the lines of: "You say this crap every year, and every year we're the AFC favorite to go to the Superbowl by Thanksgiving."

Keep throwing pennies in your wishing well.

Sincerely yours,
All the Pats in Patsville.

P.S. Challenging us for the division. ROFL!!!!

Brady2520You2520Mad-1.gif

And about how you're primed to take the division?

And about how we lost all our receivers so we're guaranteed to be horrible?

And about how we're going to take a huge step backwards?

We got robbed by the PI no call against Carolina and robbed by that BS call in OT against the Jets. We should be 10-1 right now, and Brady just took the Peyton Manning ball washer material and wiped his ass with it after three flukey turn overs spotted the vaunted Broncos 17 freebies in the first five minutes of play.

I heard this **** from you in the off season, and I heard it from the Jets, and I heard it from the Bills, and the Broncos, and everyone else.
I don't want to dig up the thread, but I believe my EXACT words on this very forum went something along the lines of: "You say this crap every year, and every year we're the AFC favorite to go to the Superbowl by Thanksgiving."

Keep throwing pennies in your wishing well.

Sincerely yours,
All the Pats in Patsville.

P.S. Challenging us for the division. ROFL!!!!

How's that quest for "The Gold" coming since your video camera was taken away? Hey if it happens for you this season at least it still may have a lot to do with Goodell and his zebras in Kraft's pocket, but at least you can say it won't be for flagrant cheating :idk:

15yjdx2-1.jpg

Not smack.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

How's that quest for "The Gold" coming since your video camera was taken away? Hey if it happens for you this season at least it still may have a lot to do with Goodell and his zebras in Kraft's pocket, but at least you can say it won't be for flagrant cheating :idk:

15yjdx2-1.jpg

sourgrapesposter-1.jpg

Enjoy it while you can...Brady wont be around much longer.

We had our run at owning the division...then Marino retired.

And...I dont think you will win 1 playoff game.

Just remember, boys

Tom Brady could go 14-2 and hit his sixth Superbowl throwing to Larry, Harry and Gary.

Peyton can have Welker.

Just dying to know if this year Peyton is gonna' throw the game losing interception in the play offs, or if it's gonna' be Welker dropping the game winning catch.
Maybe Welker can bobble the game winning catch into a Peyton game losing interception.

Enjoy it while you can...Brady wont be around much longer.

We had our run at owning the division...then Marino retired.

And...I dont think you will win 1 playoff game.

When Brady retires we'll still own this division, because we'll still have Belichick. It just won't be as magical and fairy tale like, and I might actually lose confidence being down to the media-exaggerated AFC off season champs when trailing them 24-0, instead of sitting in the stands in the freezing cold completely confident we're going to come back and win.

Belichich wont last more than a couple years after Brady. Brady is the Pats...enjoy it while you can and hope for Mallett.

Your gonna be freezing your ass of watching a playoff lose.

When Brady retires we'll still own this division, because we'll still have Belichick. It just won't be as magical and fairy tale like, and I might actually lose confidence being down to the media-exaggerated AFC off season champs when trailing them 24-0, instead of sitting in the stands in the freezing cold completely confident we're going to come back and win.

without Brady, you'll have the Cleveland version of Belicheat.

You didn't get robbed against us but maybe Carolina. That was the correct call against us and only needed b/c of a ticky tack offensive PI call that erased a TD earlier.

It's foolish to ever bet against Brady, they will own this division until he can't play anymore. I am looking forward to that day.

Belichich wont last more than a couple years after Brady. Brady is the Pats...enjoy it while you can and hope for Mallett.

Your gonna be freezing your ass of watching a playoff lose.

he's not dumb, I will be surprised if he doesn't retire w/ Brady. assuming Brady has 5 more years.

You didn't get robbed against us but maybe Carolina. That was the correct call against us and only needed b/c of a ticky tack offensive PI call that erased a TD earlier.

It's foolish to ever bet against Brady, they will own this division until he can't play anymore. I am looking forward to that day.

Yeah right. That was the worst call I had ever seen, for a new rule that doesn't even make sense. We got hosed harder in that game then we did in 2012 when the replacement officials let Baltimore beat us with a MISSED field goal.
But I'm over it and don't care anymore.

Bigger fish to fry.

Yeah right. That was the worst call I had ever seen, for a new rule that doesn't even make sense. We got hosed harder in that game then we did in 2012 when the replacement officials let Baltimore beat us with a MISSED field goal.
But I'm over it and don't care anymore.

Bigger fish to fry.

it was the correct call and the better team that day won the game

To be fair, the OP isnt wrong.

In fact, he is pretty close to 100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom