SoCal Dolphins bar? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SoCal Dolphins bar?

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just moved from east coast to San Diego, so far I've seen a bears/bills bar, but nothing for the Dolphins. Anyone know of any predominantly dolphins bars? If not, just a good place to watch games? I'm living in the Mission Valley area but don't mind travelling a bit.

I just moved from east coast to San Diego, so far I've seen a bears/bills bar, but nothing for the Dolphins. Anyone know of any predominantly dolphins bars? If not, just a good place to watch games? I'm living in the Mission Valley area but don't mind travelling a bit.

I remember reading several years ago of one in Orange County....in Fullerton I believe.

Not sure about a Dolphin's bar but I do have a funny story from the late 80's Marino/Kelly era.

Being a diehard fin fan and wanting to see this game between the top 2 teams in the AFC at the time instead of The Los Angeles Raiders or Rams or Broncos or Chargers (the only games they showed pre Directv). The first bar I called to see what game they were showing (in Mission Valley I believe), the guys said Bill/Dolphins of course.

With Dolphin gear on (the old standby #13) and another fin fan in tow we went to this bar to watch the game. It was a Bills fan club bar and decorated in red and blue. Everytime I see the commercial with the fin fan in the Jets bar it reminds of this.

The Dolphins knocked Kelly out of the game and Frank Reich came in and brought the Bills back but Miami pulled it out in the end. I cheered all through the game razzing back and forth and it ended up being a decent time. I guess Bills fans aren't too bad when you get them away from that crappy city they call home.

Sorry 17-0, you`re a little too far south for me to know the Dolphin hangouts, but if you ever make it up to the San Fernando Valley area in LA, then I`d recommend Yankee Doodles off the 101, or McGintys where I`m at in Ventura (off the 101 at Victoria).

Too far south for me as well sorry. I've ever really been in the brewery across the street from the stadium when I'm in SD on game day. Isnt a dolphin place but they play every game and have pretty good food.

hey i live in la jolla welcom to san diego the best city with miami too but yea the only one i know thats close its in mission valley called seau's junior seaus resturant its nice to watch some games there.

Go to Tilted Stick in OB (bring some brass nuckles for the Raiders fans though)

Back
Top Bottom