Soccer fans: Anyone know of a Package so.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Soccer fans: Anyone know of a Package so..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You can watch Barcelona's games?

I'm asking because Ronaldinho is my favorite soccer player, and the only time I get to watch him play is in the World Cup & on Youtube videos. :lol:

PPV is you best bet. Fox sports I think may show some ba

A package as in a package holiday or a TV package?

Setanta do La Liga in the US I think. You live in Miami? There has to be 100 Spanish bars in the city. They'll show Barca games.

Not sure but I echo your desire. I love Barca too but only get to see a handful of their games each season.

Blueprint said:
You can watch Barcelona's games?

I'm asking because Ronaldinho is my favorite soccer player, and the only time I get to watch him play is in the World Cup & on Youtube videos. :lol:

If you have DirecTV there is FoxSoccer and GolTV which come with the standard sportspack...then you have "Set" on 615.

Those channels have English premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga, and the Spanish Division.

I've got Comcast and the biggest package they have with all the movie channels + NBA League Pass. I've seen a couple of Barcelona games on ESPN2 before the World Cup because my Dad is huge on soccer and loves watching teams in Spain (played professionally in Jamaica before he moved down here), but I was wondering if there was a way to get all or at least some of Barcelona's games?

Btw, when does Ronaldinho return to the squad?

Ronaldinho returns about 3 weeks after the world cup.

Yep, DirecTV is your best bet....not sure about Barcelona games, but they have the Bundesleiga, and Italy's Series A calcio. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom