Some big performances today: Stroud separating, under classroom stepping up. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some big performances today: Stroud separating, under classroom stepping up.

Very impressed with Jahmyr Gibbs yesterday. The Kamara comparisons are legit, hopefully just ON the field.

He looks like the 2nd RB off the board after Robinson next April.

Bryce Young again showed that he has "IT" at QB. I worry about his slight frame but he took some shots yesterday and bounced right up and kept going.Barring durability issues he looks like a star to me.

Penn State got handled by Mich but young LT Olu Fashanu certainly looks like a future 1st Round LT. Very impressed with his pass blocking.

Utah TE Dalton Kincaid looked terrific against USC in their big win, not sure he is the run blocker McDaniel would like at that position but he will put up numbers at the next level.Caleb Williams looks like a future #1 overall pick to me.And Jordan Addison is smooth as hell, he is a little small but he should be an uncoverable slot at the very least.

Dalton Kincaid can block. He’s another kid that almost transferred to Alabama this off-season. Alabama was in the market for a true in-line TE and Kincaid is who Saban wanted.

It didn’t work out and Alabama ultimately ended up taking a kid out of JUCO who was an excellent blocker in Miles Kitselman.

Kincaid is a stud and a great, great teammate. He never complained when Brant Kuithe was getting all the targets while he was asked to do all the dirty work.

Kuithe got injured against Arizona St. and is out for the season. I watched Kincaid literally carry his injured teammate off the field and into the injury tent because he couldn’t walk.

Dalton Kincaid is that dude.

Tried to tell y’all about OGjr - and he’s only a sophomore.

Hope you enjoyed reviewing that game as much as I did. One of the things that really caught my eye in that game was watching the Kydren Jenkins kid I was telling you about. They had him running with Sean Tucker on wheel routes down the field and he had him covered. Even swatted away a ball. That’s a 270 pound DE.

Anton Harrison looks very good to me. He understands how to bring his feet and come to balance when he blocks. I watched him on several RPO’s block 3 defenders on the same play. He threw the DE outta the club, climbed to the second level and intercepted the linebacker pancaking him, then got to the perimeter and drove the DB clean over to the sidelines with his coaches. Just a monster that can MOVE.

I’m going to say this about the QB’s - it doesn’t matter if Stroud throws 150 touchdowns this season, or Anthony Richardson throws 150 interceptions.

I’m telling you the two Underclassman QB’s with the most NFL potential are Tanner McKee and Anthony Richardson.

I’m just putting it out there.
I really like Tanner McKee, if he was to be there in the second for Miami I would draft him, probably won't be. Love Tua and still think he can be a top 5 QB, but health is a major concern. Skylar to me looked better then I would think based of his college film, but still don't see a top half starter upside.

I just think we should think of carrying 3 QBs next year. With the new rules and Tua's health it would be wise. Tua, Tanner and Skylar would be a interesting QB group.

Back
Top Bottom