Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

If Nick Chubb is available for us in the second round, we'd be crazy to pass on him. He reminds me so much of Frank Gore, it's ridiculous. And yes, I know how many (MANY) other needs we have. But this kid is special.

I was just getting ready to post this same thought. He would be a good 1,2 punch with Drake.

And I'll take Quenton Nelson, Orlando Brown or Roquan Smith in the first.

Roquan Smith all the way imo... I certainly wouldn't be upset with Nelson although I just can't see this FO valuing that position so highly.

People who think we're drafting a guard at 11 are setting themselves up for a big let down

Ozzy rules!!

Smith has played much better in the 2nd half but so has the whole Georgia defense

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think we will draft a guard but it would be smart. Unless we are going to do the same thing we did this year which is nothing.

If we don't do that we should target Smith which would hopefully move Kiko to the outside.

Another option if all these QB's are picked before us is to shore up the DLine. I pray that somehow DE Chubb falls to us.

It's about filling holes with the best prospect not worrying where you draft them.

Smith has played much better in the 2nd half but so has the whole Georgia defense

Ozzy rules!!
Looks like Mayfield is struggling with pressure in his face. Not going to change going to a team with a potus offensive line.

Smith is def playing better and looks really good. I am just tired of watching Kiki miss tackles the last 2 years. Anything is better than what he put on film by far.

What does everyone think of Arden key the pass rusher out of LSU? I know nothing beyond the fact that he’s in our draft range and we could use a pass rusher. Seems like more of a 3-4 guy

I say no qb this year. Too many teams in need early,however if tanny sxcks or is still hurt and we suck I prefer Fromm as a early pick in 2019. Smart guy with all the skills. If Tanny does not come back healthy we will have a top 5 pick

I don't think we will draft a guard but it would be smart. Unless we are going to do the same thing we did this year which is nothing.

If we don't do that we should target Smith which would hopefully move Kiko to the outside.

Another option if all these QB's are picked before us is to shore up the DLine. I pray that somehow DE Chubb falls to us.

It's about filling holes with the best prospect not worrying where you draft them.

I'd lose my mind if Chubb fell to us.

why is no one talking about Rashaan Evans from Alabama? Dude is a beast.
There will be more talk about him once that game starts. I'll be watching Ridley thought. If Landry leaves then that's who I'd want us to draft

Ozzy rules!!

What does everyone think of Arden key the pass rusher out of LSU? I know nothing beyond the fact that he’s in our draft range and we could use a pass rusher. Seems like more of a 3-4 guy
should be gone top 10

Ozzy rules!!

We should be taking Roquan Smith out of Georgia. I would not be adverse to taking Quention Nelson out of Notre Dame either

Agree 100% on Roquin Smith. We need him or another dynamic DL pass rusher to start on the other side from Charles Harris.

Back
Top Bottom