Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

Such Irony, A former candidate to start for the Dolphins, lost a QB battle to 2 QB's that at one time Miami was considering very highly in the draft, both of whom are coached by a guy Miami wanted to coach their team :lol:

Yeah, it's sort of like the whole John Wilkes Booth/Lee Harvey Oswald thing, only with even more death and crying.

fred evans should have stuck on our roster and so should have kevin vickerson at the time...i have no idea why we cut both those guys...they were nfl players

One or both of them had run-ins with the law if I'm not mistaken. I seem to remember something with Fred Evans in particular.

Also, he's thrown like 5 INTs and no touchdowns. But... I'm sure a certain poster will be quick to find out that John Elway threw 6 INTs and no touchdowns in his first preseason as proof that Kaepernick will have a Hall of Famer career superior to Elway's. :lol:

big bird under center...thats what he reminds me of...a big straight line stork like figure

and yeah i know exactly who your talkin about poster wise...i think we heard him say he would be better than elway career wise...my side hurts

big bird under center...thats what he reminds me of...a big straight line stork like figure

and yeah i know exactly who your talkin about poster wise...i think we heard him say he would be better than elway...my side hurts

LMFAO! That's awesome. And so true.

One or both of them had run-ins with the law if I'm not mistaken. I seem to remember something with Fred Evans in particular.

I think Evans was tased on South Beach for fighting a cop and was already on Probation for weed . . . something like that. Anyway, despite being a force on the DLine Cam Cam cut him.

i think they both did...but so what...i'm trying to win football games...not fill church pews

and yeah i know exactly who your talkin about poster wise...i think we heard him say he would be better than elway career wise...my side hurts

oooo I know, I know

:lol:

On a more serious note, Jalen Parmele just got cut by the Ravens. I thought he had more talent than Hilliard when both were here, but I've watched him in a few preseason's now and he hasn't really done much of anything to catch my eye (then again, neither has Hilliard). He's got some natural size and quickness to him, though.

Justin Gage and McCown cut. Gage is not bad....

On a more serious note, Jalen Parmele just got cut by the Ravens. I thought he had more talent than Hilliard when both were here, but I've watched him in a few preseason's now and he hasn't really done much of anything to catch my eye (then again, neither has Hilliard). He's got some natural size and quickness to him, though.

yep...i agree...and when i have seen him this preseason he hasn't shown well...but i haven't seen much blocking for him either...i could definitely see him in play

he's on my list

Interesting Jalen Parmele factoid:

In 2008 he rushed for 27 yards on two carries... with a long of 31 yards.

Back
Top Bottom