Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

donald lee in philly looked like he was a guy in trouble given where he was on the depth chart in the games i saw...he's older and not much of a vertical pass threat but he could help us in line and he's better than what we have depth wise at te

He was pretty good with the Packers..

these guys drafted parmalee...you know they're eye balling that one hard

Sinorice Moss finally got cut from the Giants . . . thoughts? Guy brings some speed and some return ability and the Giants did have a logjam at WR.

whoops, he is with the Eagles now . . . damn :lol:

Sinorice Moss finally got cut from the Giants . . . thoughts? Guy brings some speed and some return ability and the Giants did have a logjam at WR.

whoops, he is with the Eagles now . . . damn :lol:

i think he's the top guy on the depth chart returner wise in philly...

When I saw that my first thought was that we should bring in him, Jordan Palmer and one of Gronkowski brothers as sort of a perfect encapsulation of the close-but-no-cigar Tri and Bifecta era.

Last edited by a moderator:
boy are these teams making guys sweat it out today on these cuts...almost 230 and barely any teams have released guys...you just know guys are making it their duty to walk the other way when they see the turk nearby...

When I saw that my first thought was that we should bring in him, Jordan Palmer and one of Gronkowski brothers as sort of a perfect encapsulation of the close-but-no-cigar Tri and Bifecta era.

Maybe we can get Tim Hasselbeck out of retirement also

Another interesting name: Houston cut TE/WR Dorin Dickerson.

b/t guys andrew luck at 5 pm on directv channel like 696...got the dvr set

and matt barkley at 330 on one of the big 3 cbs/nbc/abc...dvr ready for that also

Yea that kid has got some wheels for a TE, definitely interesting . . . making the 53 man roster should definitely not give any comfort to those guys at the end of the roster.

meh...that kid does nothing for me...a man without a position in the pros...not big enough to play te not sudden enough to separate as a wr...unfortunately in some respects a lot like charles clay and probably why i'm not a big fan of his game to date...a man without a position

Also, this is sort of old news by defensive end Stylez G. White was cut by the Vikings.

My only comment about that is that Teen Wolf is one of the most ridiculous concepts ever turned into a movie. Yet, I still sort of like it.

Back
Top Bottom