some mocks

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014_1.php
dolphinsb_logogif-1.jpg
Miami Dolphins: Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame
NotreDame_logo-1.gif

The Dolphins desperately need a left tackle, but I couldn't let Louis Nix drop any further. He's the top player available, and he'll certainly be considered if Miami can't re-sign impending free agent Paul Soliai. Negotiations between the Dolphins and Soliai broke down prior to the season, so perhaps that's an indication that the front office will let the massive defensive tackle walk.

Pick change; previously Cameron Erving, OT
dolphinsb_logogif-1.jpg
Miami Dolphins: Corey Robinson, OT, South Carolina
SouthCarolina_logo-1.gif

Considering everything that has happened this season with Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito, Miami has to address the offensive line early and often.

Pick change; previously Lache Seastrunk, RB
dolphinsb_logogif-1.jpg
Miami Dolphins: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia
WestVirginia_logo-1.gif

The Dolphins don't trust Lamar Miller at all, while Daniel Thomas isn't very good. They'll likely be searching for a new starting running back this spring.

Pick change; previously George Uko, DT
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft
MIA-1.png
Cameron Erving, OT
Florida State
Cyrus Kouandjio, OT
Alabama
http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/mock-draft/2014/

I'd love that last draft

I don't like Gabe Jackson for our blocking scheme. That guys a tank, a plow horse but if you ask him to pull...you're going to be waiting a long time for him to turn the corner. Which makes him the perfect Jeff Ireland target I guess. Think of the players that people have been talking about and then consider if they fit the scheme...if they do not then there's a good chance Jeff Ireland will draft them.

sua filo played left tackle in the bowl game and looked pretty solid...i think he may make a hell of a left guard pro...

i'm not sure cyril richardson is a fit for us all that much...i get some of the larry allen comparisons but he doesn't come across to me as a great move athlete...looks pretty good trap blocking but can he pull around the corner and lead and get to things in that much space??? i don't know...i struggle with what i see from him as a move guy...definitely can see some larry allen in him but i dont know that i see that kind of mauler

there's some iupati in him imo...but i think iupati may be a better athlete

Su'a-Filo has been on my radar since early in the season. Would love to get that guy. I had him as a 3rd rounder early but he's moving up the boards. Average draft position on 3 draft sites is 52 for him.

I would also consider taking a LB with the 1st pick. Wheeler cannot tackle at the LOS. He lacks toughness.
Most of the top oline will be gone by #19.

My 7000 post!

I know bleacher report is a sin around here but they had a draftwhere we got ebron the te in the 1st and taylor lewan in the 2nd. They claim lewan will drop because of charachter and interviews. I know it is unrealostic but man that would be huge.

I know bleacher report is a sin around here but they had a draftwhere we got ebron the te in the 1st and taylor lewan in the 2nd. They claim lewan will drop because of charachter and interviews. I know it is unrealostic but man that would be huge.

Wow, so bleacher report already knows he'll do bad in interviews? Do they have lottery numbers too?

I would also consider taking a LB with the 1st pick. Wheeler cannot tackle at the LOS. He lacks toughness.
Most of the top oline will be gone by #19.

My 7000 post!

I've seen mocks that have Mosely going after 19. If he was there for Miami's pick I'd run to the podium.

Martin probably is worth a look based on play (MVP of his bowl game). I dunno if he's a LT or guard in the pros, but he's going to be good at one of them in our scheme

Back
Top Bottom