Some of you guys are nuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of you guys are nuts

plc001

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been a fin fan for a long time, long enough to see Marino do what Marino did best. But some of you nuts coming up with crazzy conclusions based on single sentences from 10 different articles are just giving yourselves headaches. Over what... nothing more the theoretic vapor. Just accept the fact that you don't know, and you will never know. Ya'll got his back like he's a freakin God. I bet if that dude ran off a cliff, you lemmings would run after him. Bottom line, he's human, dude takes a crap just like you and I. He had ZERO front office experience. I thought it a mistake to bring him in, and I'm glad he's gone.

We are a better organized team today then we were yesterday. At least everybody understands their jobs now.

My second point, I read all yr how Wanny couldn't control his team, couldn't motivate them, he was losing the locker room, blah blah blah. Now you same fella's are concerned that this same 'scrub' is contolling and manipulating Spielman. So which is it? Is he the dominating character, or the wuss? I mean, ya'll make it seem like he has dual personalities.

Spielman will make the calls, cause his rep is on the line, if he feels a player isn't quality enough for the first round no way it gets through. It's all about survival. If he wants a job in the future, today is his time to shine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom