Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some photos I took at Sun Life Stadium team store

A mini helmet is one of the things I got at the team store. They had full size helmets also, but I thought the logo on them looked odd. They didn't seem to be positioned correctly. The logo on the mini helmets matched what the actual helmet looks like.

The jerseys they had at the store were Wake, Tannehill and Wallace. Didn't get a jersey, mostly because I have been burned in the past with players leaving after I get a jersey. Actually haven't bought one in four years. Though I did get some nice t-shirts and a nice collared shirt.

Yeah, I have a Pat White jersey. He didn't last long unfortunately. I loved the kid though.

Is it just me? The dolphin on the helmet is more flat where as the dolphin on the truck is more angled up

I like to get those jeresey tshirts with the name and number but didn't like the ones they came out with. They made it look like it was fading. I did get one of the new era caps though.

Ill be in Miami at the end of August and can't wait to go to the stadium pro shop and load up on some new swag!!! I made a mess last time I was there on game day

Is it just me? The dolphin on the helmet is more flat where as the dolphin on the truck is more angled up

The tail curves around the back of the helmet a little, the picture doesn't do the helmet justice. Here is a picture from OTAs that show it is the same logo.

zoc7xf-1.jpg

Nub, did you notice if they had the sewn jerseys in yet (I forget what Nike calls them- Premiere?)? They've been painfully slow releasing certain gear, and the sewn jerseys are at the front of the list.

Nub, did you notice if they had the sewn jerseys in yet (I forget what Nike calls them- Premiere?)? They've been painfully slow releasing certain gear, and the sewn jerseys are at the front of the list.
I'm looking for one too. It's been horribly slow and I won't wear a screen print jersey.

No, just the $120 replica jerseys, not the authentic ones. They had aqua and white Tannehill, aqua and white Wallace and aqua Wake.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Any sign of our water park yet?
Didn't see it, but they are building a Sonic.

A mini helmet is one of the things I got at the team store. They had full size helmets also, but I thought the logo on them looked odd. They didn't seem to be positioned correctly. The logo on the mini helmets matched what the actual helmet looks like.

The jerseys they had at the store were Wake, Tannehill and Wallace. Didn't get a jersey, mostly because I have been burned in the past with players leaving after I get a jersey. Actually haven't bought one in four years. Though I did get some nice t-shirts and a nice collared shirt.

Great to know the mini helmet I got will be accurate. I was actually considering getting a full size helmet because I am such a fan of the new scheme.

I too am a long suffering fan who manages to always get the jersey of the player who sucks for the team or gets waived. Its almost a skill of mine. Only reason I got a Jordan jersey is that my name is Jordan, so even if the player sucks I will have a jersey with my name on it.

man i really miss the old jerseys already. these ones need more orange i just cant get used to them

Back
Top Bottom