Somebody shut this person up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Somebody shut this person up

I think he's right but didn't put it in the right words. They have done a tremendous job this season and making this a 2-2 series but I still don't think they'll beat Indiana(I hope so b/c then if the Nets beat det the Nets will have homecourt). I will say this, the future looks extremely bright for the Heat. brighter than it's ever been w/ that young talent.

nyjunc said:
I think he's right but didn't put it in the right words. They have done a tremendous job this season and making this a 2-2 series but I still don't think they'll beat Indiana(I hope so b/c then if the Nets beat det the Nets will have homecourt). I will say this, the future looks extremely bright for the Heat. brighter than it's ever been w/ that young talent.

The Heat have control of this seris now with the Pacers losing all self-control with commiting all of he cheap @$$ fouls and they are fustrated so Miami will win it

nick19991 said:
The Heat have control of this seris now with the Pacers losing all self-control with commiting all of he cheap @$$ fouls and they are fustrated so Miami will win it

I don't know about that, remeber everyone counting out LA & NJ after they fell behind 0-2? Things cahnge quickly and Mia still hasn't won a road game in the playoffs. I think Miami can win Game 6 and take this 7 but I'd be surprised if they can win in Indiana. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.

nyjunc said:
I don't know about that, remeber everyone counting out LA & NJ after they fell behind 0-2? Things cahnge quickly and Mia still hasn't won a road game in the playoffs. I think Miami can win Game 6 and take this 7 but I'd be surprised if they can win in Indiana. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.

true but you forget that it was Miami down 0-2 and they have momentum and I think they will win

People said the same thing about the Marlins last year. I am not saying it is over until it is over, until then we have a chance. Stranger things have happened in sports.

true but you forget that it was Miami down 0-2 and they have momentum and I think they will win

true but the Lakers & nets are experienced, successful playoff teams so they have an edge there. I would give the Heat a better shot but they haven't show they can win on the road.

People said the same thing about the Marlins last year. I am not saying it is over until it is over, until then we have a chance. Stranger things have happened in sports.

I don't remember anyone saying they didn't have a chance, I knew w/ that piching and their speed they had a chance against us in the WS. After we went up 2-1 I thought we'd win but baseball is a little different than basketball b/c of the pitcher.

Again, I'm pulling for you and good luck today. Hopefully I'm wrong and you guys are right.

nyjunc said:
true but the Lakers & nets are experienced, successful playoff teams so they have an edge there. I would give the Heat a better shot but they haven't show they can win on the road.

Just watch the game tonight and then tell me that they can't win on the road

nick19991 said:
Just watch the game tonight and then tell me that they can't win on the road
:lol: :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't help it. That was funny.

I got nothing against the Heat, though. They've exceeded everyone's expectations. They've got nothing to be ashamed of if they lose the series. They're future looks good. :up: Probably better than the Lakers if we get dismantled :mad:

LIQUID24 said:
:lol: :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't help it. That was funny.

I got nothing against the Heat, though. They've exceeded everyone's expectations. They've got nothing to be ashamed of if they lose the series. They're future looks good. :up: Probably better than the Lakers if we get dismantled :mad:

they came out strong but could not keep it up the whole game but this will go to Game 7

Back
Top Bottom