Someone needs to be fired. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone needs to be fired.

LVFinsFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Seriously....wildcat for 2 yards at the end?

Seriously...timeout on 3rd and 1 that we needed at the end?

SERIOUSLY!!! 40 SECONDS TO GO 10 F*CKING YARDS AT THE END?!?

Our 2 minute drill sucks and so does our offense.

F*CK!!!!

AND!
The final play, our big money receiver runs a 5-10 yard in...haha

Incredible.

I honestly think that Henning should be fired today. Seriously the season is over it won't hurt us anymore than having him here.

The A$$hole in charge needs to go !!!!! Stop scape goating everybody else. He goes the rest will follow .

If sparano/henning are still here next yr i rly dont know if i can root 4 this team. I cant deal with this.

I agree 100% can't take this any longer

I respect owners like Jerry Jones & Dan Snyder because they
care and want their team to win, this crap is rediculous.

Marshall ran a 3 yd route.

Really? He was destroying there secondary and they didnt even give him a chance to go deep on the last drive.

**** Henning blows.

Does Ireland not have the authority to fire Henning? As GM I would assume he does. The fact that he hasn't yet shows he is completely incompetent. FIRE THEM ALL

Everybody know the problem with the playcalling and they dont do nothing about it. They are affaird of henning or something

Getting rid of Morono wouldn't do much at this very moment, but we do need to get rid of him very soon undoubtedly. This is going to be an interesting offseason.

Have we scored on our 2 minute drill all year? But of course the NFL people will tell you it's not Dan Henning's fault and Dan Henning will tell you it's the players not executing.

Doubt anyone will be fired. They will say it was carpenters fault he had a bad day.... You will have to wait till next year for a new anything.

Back
Top Bottom