something has to be going on in miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

something has to be going on in miami

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what a sad day for fin fans.or shall i say what a bad offseason for the fins.first to start things off we give ol wanny a contract extension.then marino comes abord then leaves,with some lame azz excuse.why except the job then give the old family speach.:shakeno: then the offensive coach gives the excuse of being over worked and the season didn't even start.then before the draft we give up a second round pick next year for a third string qb.what the fuk, we could have at least held out until the draft was over .things have seemed to have gone down hill way to fast this offseason.then the owner places the plame of last year on mare ,publicly non the less.now ricky retires at his prime
something has to be going on behind closed doors over in miami.something more than we have been able to put our fingers on.look what the azz of an owner we have and what he did to the marlins the year after they won the world series.something big is going on and i want some answers.yes we as fans deserve to know .so if someone knows what the helllll is going on please let us know even if you post as a new user. please i beg of you let us in on what the fuk is going on.what next chambers and zack retire to:shakeno:
thanks from one piszed of dolphinfan
please ricky come back

ricky has problems with pot, he was going to be suspended, just couldn't take the heat.
You don't play football your whole life, and just quit, we just don't know the whole story.
If it was the FO he would have asked to be traded.
Don't blame the organization.

then why such problems this offseason,who is to blame.or is it just all a smoke screen to sell the team for less money by whane

Back
Top Bottom