Sorry guys but the Dolphins has to let Reggie Bush Walk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry guys but the Dolphins has to let Reggie Bush Walk

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bush is a leader
and still has a lot of fight in his game

Waiting in the wing is a Reggie Bush clone ,Lamar Miller
As a big Hurricanes fan I'm not sold on Miller
but you have to give him a chance ....

Sign another Guard for 3-5 mil
Sign another Tackles for 3-5 mil
Sign another safety for 3-5 mil

but you don't sign Reggie Bush for 3-5 mil with a young running back
that can do the same thing as a Reggie Bush ....

So Thank you Bush ..
but it's time to move on

I completely disagree. Reggie is one if not the only player we have that can elicit excitement when he touches the ball. He could break a few for some great yardage.

Why let go of our only player like that? Bess and Hartline catch the ball, I give em that. But excitement after the catch? Not from those guys.

I'd sign him to another deal like the one he originally signed with us, 2 years for about 5 mil a year or get lost. He's a nice player to have but he's nowhere near elite.

I completely disagree. Reggie is one if not the only player we have that can elicit excitement when he touches the ball. He could break a few for some great yardage.

Why let go of our only player like that? Bess and Hartline catch the ball, I give em that. But excitement after the catch? Not from those guys.

Lamar Miller is a pretty good receiver as well....

I like to have scatback and ground and pound runniing back

But not 2 scatbacks ,especially not one you have to pay 3-5 mil a season
while ignore other needs

I don't expect Hartline and Bess to start next season
I love to make a wage on if Bush plays in a dolphins uniform 2013

No that's a big mistake, if we had someone like Brandon Marshall here or someone who could stretch the field our offense would see a dramatic improvement in the running.

It seems we want to place all of Tannehill's short comings on a lack of receivers and a makeshift offensive line, but when it comes to running the ball, then blame it on Reggie Bush...?

Sometimes I just do understand the logic.

I bet the Patriots would love to have him, he's an excellent wide receivers, we just need a few complimentary players.

d-1

It's a tossup. Just two weeks ago he reminds you how explosive he can be. Then again there have been wayyyy too many games like he had yesterday where he's completely useless. At this point I wouldn't be upset if he was let go or if he was resigned.

I'd sign him to another deal like the one he originally signed with us, 2 years for about 5 mil a year or get lost. He's a nice player to have but he's nowhere near elite.

His original contract with us was for 2 years but for $9,750,000
His salary this past year was a bit over $6 million...I doubt very
much he'll go from $5-$6 million a year down to $2.5 million per

We need to have at least 4 or 5 options with different play makers in an offense. Right now Bush is our only bonafide threat. We have to acquire talent and let the coaches use them in the appropriate situations.
You have to have talent in order to get picky.
I can see you are a Canes fan. I like Miller too, but he still has a lot to prove. We need more guys like him and Bush on the field at the same time.
I disagree with you post. Bush is resigned and he stays.

the thought had crossed my mind to let them all walk and the compensation at draft time would be unreal.

Back
Top Bottom