Source: Dolphins Will Try to Re-Sign Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins Will Try to Re-Sign Bush

I really hope he does not get overpaid
What Does it matter to you tho? Why is this more about money than keeping Reggie. Keeping Reggie is more important than what it costs to keep him. I agree don't over pay. But I don't even think we need to say that. We are not going to over pay for Reggie. Reggie I doubt is looking for top running back money. Reggie wants to stay here. He will accept the deal of we offer him one

If the Dolphins offer him a fair contract, I think they can get him back. I am not sure he can find another team that can give him as big of a role as the Dolphins gave him the past two years.

What Does it matter to you tho? Why is this more about money than keeping Reggie. Keeping Reggie is more important than what it costs to keep him. I agree don't over pay. But I don't even think we need to say that. We are not going to over pay for Reggie. Reggie I doubt is looking for top running back money. Reggie wants to stay here. He will accept the deal of we offer him one

It matters because he probably will want more money than he deserves! We need as much money this free agency we can to fill in other holes so yeah it matters to me and the whole fan base!

I agree with you Nubs, I think Reggie likes it here. How the staff is starting to use him, and the franchise he could help restore like he's said before.

Reggie definitely likes it in Miami and most fans and players like him and thats a good mix.If we resign him we'll get the last few good years out of him kinda like we did with Ricky Williams.So glad we finally used him in the damn passing game!

I think he will be back. I feel he really like the atmosphere here and to be honest I don't think other teams would have him on their radar as primary MUST SIGN. We may see Reggie for another 3 to 5 season.

Good news if this is correct. You can't let your only playmaker on the offensive side of the ball get away. A frontloaded 3 year deal would be ideal.

Reggie bush should take the offer if it fair along with the fact it's Miami a great city, and no state tax. Also gets to watch heat games for free on local channels.

Back
Top Bottom