Source: Sparano to remain head coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Sparano to remain head coach

Seriously, we'll be lucky to win a single game this year. Denver was the worst team we will face out of the rest of our opponents. If we can't beat them then we won't beat anyone. The Giants will kick our *** next week.

how many games does tony have to lose at home, and how many last minute chokes against inferior teams must the fans endure? If there are any coaches, who, at this point, would not understand pulling the trigger on Sparano .. then that doesn't say much about them or their level of self-respect.. So who'd want em anyway?
I don't know how much the fans have to endure. This is the first week where I truthfully felt like Ross will make a move. Than again, who exactly do we go with the final 10 games? No one on the staff really deserves the interim role.

He shows a weird way of showing it.
How exactly? Ross hasn't made one football decision yet. He inherited all of this, so lets wait until this offseason when he actually has to make a true football decision. Using celebrities, orange carpet, stadium upgrades, water park for the basis of most anti-Ross rants is ridiculous.

I remember when former President Bush used to take "business trips"......good times

When you put in 1/3 of your wealth into it, you care. Don't think for one minute that Ross doesn't want to win, that is ridiculous.
Of course he cares about winning that's why sources have said that Ross wouldn't mind tanking a season for a franchise quarterback and better seasons.

I'm a Cubs fan, and the team has had a new owner for two years who the fan base has been ripping for not doing anything to help the team win...until this week when he hired Theo Epstein.

Ross is sucking for Luck. This is obvious, and equally as brilliant.

agreed.

Ross is doing his best. He has made some wise choices thus far.

1) Refused Jeff Ireland to pay top QB money for a very mediocre QB like Orton.

2) Tried to get Jim Harbaugh as coach

3) Decided to be under the salary cap by a good amount and constrain Ireland and Sparano from making more stupid personnel decisions in the off season

4) Keeping Sparano around so Sparano can suffer more (believe me Sparano can't wait to be canned and take all the money , having to face this team every day is KILLING HIM!), .. Ross is torturing him where Sparano is dying a very slow and very painful death

5) Ross understands the importance of the QB position and is "all-in" for the Luck sweepstakes

I have no complaints with Ross. He didn't hire these buffoons, Huizenga did

Back
Top Bottom