Sources: Broncos Unlikely to Retain Joseph | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Broncos Unlikely to Retain Joseph

Nope. I don’t see it as an upgrade. Burke is basically running the same defense. We should just be focused on upgrading talent

Joseph wasn't a bad DC, why all the hate? I won't be oppose to this at all.
Note: It would be unfair for the Broncos to fire him after one year with the numerous problems (including no QB) they have. This is the same problem the Dolphins fell into over the years......musical chairs with HC position.

You leave for greener pastures, you stay gone.
Anyway, what do the fans think of Elway?
Hiring a coach for 1 year, not getting a QB, etc. Maybe he needs to go.

Joseph wasn't a bad DC, why all the hate? I won't be oppose to this at all.
Note: It would be unfair for the Broncos to fire him after one year with the numerous problems (including no QB) they have. This is the same problem the Dolphins fell into over the years......musical chairs with HC position.

No he wasn't and the problem the Dolphins fell into was hiring **** coaches and sometimes keeping them too long.

We gave up the most yards in franchise history under Vance. No thanks
But that is not all on him, our talent level isn't near where it should be as well.

You leave for greener pastures, you stay gone.
Anyway, what do the fans think of Elway?
Hiring a coach for 1 year, not getting a QB, etc. Maybe he needs to go.
Elway has ruined that team. He's an idiot.

I wouldn't mind bringing Vance back. He was good but not great here. Burke is basically a generic branded version of him.

Elway has ruined that team. He's an idiot.

I wouldn't mind bringing Vance back. He was good but not great here. Burke is basically a generic branded version of him.
No way dude......Under Elway the Broncos have won four division titles and a Super Bowl (just to name a few)........he has made that team what it is.

Another guy started a thread about bring Dion Jordan back. Now this.

The idea is to offload guys that aren’t up to snuff. Jordan was worthless and there are over (a franchise record) 6000 reasons not to bring back Joseph.

Then, we replace those guys with upgrades. Thus, an improved team.

Back
Top Bottom