Sources: Broncos Unlikely to Retain Joseph | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Broncos Unlikely to Retain Joseph

I’ll pass...they hate him here in Colorado,,,why bring him back?

VJ ought enjoy his severence pay package. Wait a year then go back into coaching

I'd take him back in a consultant role and let him help out with the secondary where he's pretty good at.

I'd bring him back. Burke to me doesn't really understand play calling and I don't think he motivates his defense. Vance dealt with a large # of injuries and linebackers that shouldn't be in the league. To me he's not a head coach but a solid DC. But my first target would be Marvin Lewis

No way we bring him back. He looks nervous and scared every time the tv is on him. The guy is in way over his head even as dc.

Vance was horrid as a DC. We gave up so many yards it was nauseating. As for d-back coach - no. I think Lou Armadillo is better.

Another guy started a thread about bring Dion Jordan back. Now this.

The idea is to offload guys that aren’t up to snuff. Jordan was worthless and there are over (a franchise record) 6000 reasons not to bring back Joseph.

Then, we replace those guys with upgrades. Thus, an improved team.
Joseph and Jordan are completely unrelated. Dolphins may be playoff bound with a Joseph still at the helm as D.C.

Continuity is essential for an improved team.

Vance was horrid as a DC. We gave up so many yards it was nauseating. As for d-back coach - no. I think Lou Armadillo is better.
We may have gave up more yards in 2016, but points per game were lower with Joseph, the true stat for measuring coaching success.

LOL @ Elway has ruined the Broncos. He built a perenial contender who will not settle for mediocrity, thus kicking Vance to the curb. He's won multiple division titles and a super bowl. That team will win a title and be right there way before our clownshoes team is.

Don't want Joseph. Don't want Burke.

No, he got more mileage out of the team's succcess than he deserved. Last season IMO Vance was one of our weaker links - but obviously to his credit, he must give great interview.

We may have gave up more yards in 2016, but points per game were lower with Joseph, the true stat for measuring coaching success.
I hear you though I’m not sure the PPG would hold up year after year giving up that many yards or without a power run-style offense. We got more takeaways last year under Vance as well.

LOL @ Elway has ruined the Broncos. He built a perenial contender who will not settle for mediocrity, thus kicking Vance to the curb. He's won multiple division titles and a super bowl. That team will win a title and be right there way before our clownshoes team is.

Don't want Joseph. Don't want Burke.
Funny as Elway was a genius until this year. He may have whiffed on Vance but he’s wasting no time canning his ass. Wish our team was run like that.

Elway has ruined that team. He's an idiot.

I wouldn't mind bringing Vance back. He was good but not great here. Burke is basically a generic branded version of him.

Idk the team wasn't exactly in great shape before he got there and he did bring them a superbowl. He's definitely making some bad decisions but I'd still take that level of ineptitude over what we've had to deal with for most of my life.

Back
Top Bottom