Sources: Giants keep Ahmad Bradshaw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Giants keep Ahmad Bradshaw

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The New York Giants addressed their top priority in free agency when Ahmad Bradshaw agreed to terms to re-sign with the team on Monday.

A source confirmed the Bradshaw agreement which was first reported by ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Terms of the contract were not disclosed, but ProFootballTalk.com reports that the running back will receive a four-year contract.

The Giants have been making moves to free up salary cap space to re-sign their starting running back. They released veterans like center Shaun O'Hara, guard Rich Seubert, left tackle Shawn Andrews, defensive tackle Rocky Bernard and restructured the contract of Brandon Jacobs to get under the salary cap.

They still have to re-sign wide receiver Steve Smith and tight end Kevin Boss. And they have to figure out what to do with Osi Umenyiora, who has been given permission to seek a trade, according to ESPN's Sal Paolantonio. But their biggest free agent is coming back.

"I'd rather stay," Bradshaw said on ESPN's "NFL Live" last week about New York. "I've set my foundation there in New York and I love just the excitement there. The fans are great. The community is great out there. I love New York the most but the price is going to talk."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/6824157/new-york-giants-re-sign-top-rusher-ahmad-bradshaw

Back
Top Bottom