south florida needs to build or start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

south florida needs to build or start

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wouldnt this be great if somebody in south florida would start a new media network that didnt kiss Tom Brady or Brett Farve 's butts.

this is what Miami needs most and it would be great if it became a national market.

the question is what former dolphins would make good talk show host ?

I think Rob Konrad would be ok

O.J. McDuffie would be good
Bruce Hardy also would be good
Jim Jensen I dont know but he might do well.

since Dan Marino isnt getting to talk anymore at cbs maybe he could be a good host.
do you guys think these guys could handle the job?:ponder:;)

i hope it would be nationally simulcasted so that i would be able to watch in ny. i cnt stand listening about the jets and giants. i guess its not as bad the jets bc when they lose i love hearing them get bashed, but otherwise boring.

...so let me get this straight. You want to start a new channel in South Florida so they can stop talking about Favre/Brady? How do you expect that to be popular nationally? Who the hell is going to watch that channel besides Dolphin fans?

You want national recognition, it's really simple: WIN GAMES. Favre and Brady get their ***** kissed because are playing well. Look at the lovefest on CBS with the Titans after losing 6 straight! I don't care if you put the whole 72 team on a channel, no one cares or wants to hear about a team that is losing.

And Marino does talk on CBS. They were JUST having a debate about which offense is the best of all time: 09 Saints or 07 Pats. Marino's response? 84 Dolphins :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom