Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano: Dolphins will have run-first offense 'because that's my nature'

Ross should have called Tony into his office when he started talking nonsense about following his 2010 blueprint again.

Did Sparano really say "my nature"?
What happen to looking outside the box?
It seems the dolphins fans have been turned into goldfish
spinning in tight circles inside a small plastic container waiting for the
owner to throw in a few tasteless crumbs..
well at least we have daboll
he didn't guide a team to last in offense at least .. no wait..
well at least he is under 70..

i thought ross the boss was loaded?
why isn't he buying the best coaching talent AROUND?

imagesqtbnANd9GcR3xh97HWivY9hmBz9j6ICG6L-1.jpg

i actually think Tony could be decent if he had a good coaching staff around him..
i will say a couple good things about tony
his teams seem to not make many bone headed penalties
and till the patriot game they were in most games
and well he is owning the jets..

3 yards and a cloud of dust...probably a good thing that there is a lockout...cause if we do play football in 2011 barring a massive unforeseen qb from heaven dropping into our laps this teams gonna blow chunks
The sooner this season starts, and ends, the sooner Sparano is out on his incompetent butt after another losing season (of course, if he makes it to 8-8 through some miracle, count on Ross to double down on mediocrity).

The sooner this season starts, and ends, the sooner Sparano is out on his incompetent butt after another losing season (of course, if he makes it to 8-8 through some miracle, count on Ross to double down on mediocrity).

if we go 8-8 again nubs can tell us for another year that sparano has a winning record
all based on his 1st year with a weak schedule..

if we go 8-8 again nubs can tell us for another year that sparano has a winning record
No doubt. Yet another advantage of seeing Sparano fall flat on his face is that his resident apologist on FH won't be able to drag out the "he's a winning coach" canard.

No doubt. Yet another advantage of seeing Sparano fall flat on his face is that his resident apologist on FH won't be able to drag out the "he's a winning coach" canard.
:bobdole:

I don't know about you, but I'd rather see him go 12-4, win coach of the year, and make the playoffs. Just me though. Guess I prefer winning moreso than losing. Who would've thought?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather see him go 12-4, win coach of the year, and make the playoffs. Just me though. Guess I prefer winning moreso than losing. Who would've thought?

I think we all would be happy about that
and i would be the first one to come back and say
you know i was wrong thinking sparano sucks..
Until he proves the doubters wrong though he will face criticism..

Yeah, and I'd rather win the lottery and bang Megan Fox. Good luck to us all. Captain Mediocrity isn't getting us to the playoffs, and there's no way in hell he's getting to 12 wins. This team is worse this year than it was last year now that our QB has been exposed and our backfield is empty. Good luck with that power running game, Tony.

I'd like to see that too, but I would have preferred that he earned his extension rather than getting it from a panicky owner who whiffed at replacing him. If 8-8 brings him back and 7-9 wipes the front office out, I think we'd be better off going 7-9 again.

12-4 and a playoff win would trump that, of course. But our offense is basically starting from scratch, and we only have a handful of quality pieces to work with. The defense is close but can be exposed when the offense puts them in difficult situations. 12-4 is a bit of a longshot with this team, but there's nothing wrong with hoping for the best outcome.

Every team in the East had the same schedule except for two games. Weaker or not, every team had the same playing field.

Yeah, and I'd rather win the lottery and bang Megan Fox. Good luck to us all. Captain Mediocrity isn't getting us to the playoffs, and there's no way in hell he's getting to 12 wins. This team is worse this year than it was last year now that our QB has been exposed and our backfield is empty. Good luck with that power running game, Tony.

How about letting free agency and the draft happen before criticizing what this team will have on their roster. That seems fair, doesn't it? Also, Sparano has taken this team to the playoffs before, why couldn't he again this year?

The Miami Dolphins have not won 12 games in a season in TWENTY YEARS. In fact, I'd wager that a large percentage of the posters on this site aren't old enough to remember when it last happened. But I'm sure this year will be different, what with all of the pieces in place-- a lousy QB, a new (and unproven) offensive coordinator, an entirely new offensive backfield, a make-shift at best offensive line, coming off of two losing seasons (with collapses in the stretch run), a division where the Pats won 14 games and the Jets made it to the AFC championship for the second time in a row, and Captain Mediocrity in charge (because the equally clueless owner failed in his bid to replace him). But of course, this will be the year that all of these holes get filled in the draft and free agency. Yeah, no doubt this is the team that finally wins 12 games. :rolleyes2:

The Miami Dolphins have not won 12 games in a season in TWENTY YEARS. In fact, I'd wager that a large percentage of the posters on this site aren't old enough to remember when it last happened. But I'm sure this year will be different, what with all of the pieces in place-- a lousy QB, a new (and unproven) offensive coordinator, an entirely new offensive backfield, a make-shift at best offensive line, coming off of two losing seasons (with collapses in the stretch run), a division where the Pats won 14 games and the Jets made it to the AFC championship for the second time in a row, and Captain Mediocrity in charge (because the equally clueless owner failed in his bid to replace him). But of course, this will be the year that all of these holes get filled in the draft and free agency. Yeah, no doubt this is the team that finally wins 12 games. :rolleyes2:
Never said 12 wins, just making the playoffs. It is very possible they do this season.

Back
Top Bottom