Sparano, Ireland and Parcells should get fired! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano, Ireland and Parcells should get fired!

mroz

Starter
Reaction score
Hey, I know it is coming... just wnated to be the first person to throw it out there... ;)

Look, I said it a few time over the past week we are a 6 or so win team (we might make it to 8-8). We have too many holes to be to be considered a playoff team.

The trio has done an excellent job so far, I think they will continue to add players this off-season, players that will get us over the hump.

We knew going into the season that our secondary was going to be an issue. The secondary has gotten killed a couple times this year... Which leads me to another point, football is a game of match-ups. We just don't match-up well with physical receivers.

i willing to donate one of my nuts to tony will someone else help out to give him a pair

i willing to donate one of my nuts to tony will someone else help out to give him a pair

Dog I know exactly what you mean!!!!! Why not go for it on those fourth downs? We were not stopping them allday except on "lucky picks and fumbles"!!!!!!!! He can have one of my balls cause one of mine is big enough for two!!! What a freakin let down today because we could have put it away if he would have only had a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:err:

he can have one of mine cuz i got an extra anyways! i like the way we played and though we had mistakes they are to be expected since we are still REBUILDING!!!

I know my sig says we are back but i will have to make a correction to it
We're on our way back

Dog I know exactly what you mean!!!!! Why not go for it on those fourth downs? We were not stopping them allday except on "lucky picks and fumbles"!!!!!!!! He can have one of my balls cause one of mine is big enough for two!!! What a freakin let down today because we could have put it away if he would have only had a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:err:

And if they went for it and didn't make it you would be screaming that he is the stupidest coach in the NFL and should be fired.

Yeah, and bring back Cam and Mueller!!!!!
I think it's a funny one but seriously I'm very disappointed about some fans here. True, we have the right to be down a bit but this team is heading in the right direction. We will have our ups and downs but the FO will get it fixed. I think that both of their lines got the best on ours and we still came this close of winning it. We are not supposed to make the playoffs and we will lose others game but I see a tremendous difference with this team compared to last year. I understand the fans for being upset but we have to stay supportive. I feel sick as anybody now but we'll win our share of games. Stay positive and don't bash our team too much !!!!

Go Fins!

And if they went for it and didn't make it you would be screaming that he is the stupidest coach in the NFL and should be fired.
no i wouldnt we werent stoping them anyways and if your team cant get 6in you dont deserve to win anyways

WRONG YOU ARE! I would have said at least we tried to pick up the damn 6 inches and besides they scored anyway. What difference does it make giving them the ball on the 50 or so or punting because they drove and scored anyway! I guess you are ok with us giving away a game?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom