Spectacular offer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spectacular offer

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Follow this link.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1158317794220&skuId=8103535&type=product

Tomorrow beginning at 4:00am Best Buy will be selling this laptop for $250.00, brand spanking new. ONLY to the first 20 people though.

It's not being advertised in the paper - only on tv and on bestbuy.com. If you're near a best buy, in the search for a new laptop and get up early, it just might be worth your while.

lol, if I weren't at my parent's house tomorrow, I'd give it a shot. But there is no way with thier internet(and the timing) would I be able to be in the 1st 20.

Stitches said:
lol, if I weren't at my parent's house tomorrow, I'd give it a shot. But there is no way with thier internet(and the timing) would I be able to be in the 1st 20.

Yeah - I'm going to get up at 3:00am. We have four computers in our house and don't really need another, but I can't pass up a $600 laptop for $250. And it's only being advertised on the internet. The sale is ONLY at the store - not online. :D

njfinfan said:
Yeah - I'm going to get up at 3:00am. We have four computers in our house and don't really need another, but I can't pass up a $600 laptop for $250. And it's only being advertised on the internet. The sale is ONLY at the store - not online. :D

I heard a rather interesting "bait and switch" kind of story just yesterday about that event. She won, but it took all day too, and a loud forceful confrontation that ended with, " fine, then I will just call Channel 5 right now." She was number 8 through the door after waiting all night and they only had "two" instead of the "advertised" 20.

as they were out of the "advertised" model, she got a better one.

cnc66 said:
I heard a rather interesting "bait and switch" kind of story just yesterday about that event. She won, but it took all day too, and a loud forceful confrontation that ended with, " fine, then I will just call Channel 5 right now." She was number 8 through the door after waiting all night and they only had "two" instead of the "advertised" 20.

as they were out of the "advertised" model, she got a better one.

Really Marty? Wow - I had no idea it was a scam. Had I known I would never have posted this. Sorry people. And Happy Thanksgiving Marty.

njfinfan said:
Really Marty? Wow - I had no idea it was a scam. Had I known I would never have posted this. Sorry people. And Happy Thanksgiving Marty.

just one incident...I didn't mean to slam your idea, just shareing something I heard from an old friend.

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU too. Say Hello to Mike for me !

Back
Top Bottom