Speculation: Could Patrick Turner start the season on PUP? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation: Could Patrick Turner start the season on PUP?

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Perhaps this is some crazy idea, but I think their is a slight chance Patrick Turner might start camp on PUP. Maybe I am reading to much into the fact that Turner did not practice or rode a stationary bike all of OTAs. Maybe it is just his back injury that worries me and how back injuries are never a good thing for players who play such a physical sport.

I asked Ken La Vicka if he thought any Dolphins would begin the season on PUP and this is what he had to say:

@KLV760 Any idea if Fins will have any players on PUP tomorrow? Pennington, Turner, Cobbs & Allen all come to mind.

@robi2184 I really don't see Pennington on PUP right now. He was active in mini-camp/OTA's so I'd say no. Same for Cobbs/Allen. PT maybe.

www.twitter.com/KLV760

If Patrick Turner where to start the season on PUP, I believe the Fins would have an extra spot on the roster and could sign a player to fill. This is not good for Turner who has not been able to get on the field for all but one play on special teams. By tomorrow we will definitely know if Turner is healthy or if he remains injured.

I don't understand why some think Pennington will start on PUP. He is healthy. He'll be #2 behind Henne with Thigpen as #3.

I don't think Turner starts on the waiver wire but IMO he'll be there before camp breaks.

Turner is gone. I would be very very surprised if he sticks.

its sad but i dont think the guy will be around much longer. hopefully he turns around in camp. i doubt it tho

We would have been better off drafting Louis Murphy or somebody...

I see I am not the only one who has lost their hopes with Patrick

He's not replacing any of our current WR's.
That's why he couldn't get on the field last year.
It's not because he's not talented... he's just not AS talented.
Later PT!

Back
Top Bottom