Speculation Dion Jordan MIGHT Not Be Ready for Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation Dion Jordan MIGHT Not Be Ready for Week 1

Re: Dion Jordan Won't Be Ready for Week 1

Bring him back when he is 100% ready do not even think about rushing him back to play some long term insignificant league game and make this injury a long term issue.

yep...this is what i was worried about...this blows

got ireland talking to trainers about restricted range of motion in a harness etc...probably gonna deal with this all year...

got our top 2 picks nursing injuries and missing time...medical concerns about both of em coming out as prospects

its ok vernon is pretty good himself, Jordan needs to take his time

Whatever.

I dont understand how he could play in the Dallas game, perform well, and then not be back to practice since.

This would absolutely suck - but then again it's Rotoworld so their "sources" could well originate from assclown Evan Silva continuing to be drunk onfins haterade.

He MIGHT not be ready for week 1. No where does it say he is definitely out.

Let him rest if he needs it, we don't need him anyway to beat the Browns. Get him ready for the Colts game.

Let him rest if he needs it, we don't need him anyway to beat the Browns. Get him ready for the Colts game.

You think we can handily beat the Browns? I sure as he** dont.

if he misses week 1 odds are good he's not playing week 2 either folks...and that browns team is improved...we need all hands on deck dammit all...

once he even starts practicing if and when he does knowing philbin it will be weeks before he lets him take any game action...wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't suit up before the bye week in a game...this sucks

Will be a bummer if he doesn't play early but I'm excited with the prospects of Olivier Vernons Sophomore season.

the other concern here and its a legit one is a he doesn't suit up by the bye week or even week 4 an out of the blue ir where they decide to ice him...very realistic if he doesn't play early...

The fact that we feel good about Olivier Vernon just proves how bad of a draft pick this was. We didn't have much of a need there AND DE was a position loaded with quality free agents like John Abraham and Dwight Freeney. Meanwhile we BADLY NEEDED Offensive Line help, especially at Guard, as it's turned out, and Ireland COMPLETELY FAILED to address our biggest need after WR (at least he did that).

Now, the 2013 season hinges on John Jerry. Well played, Ireland. Even better job, Stephen Ross.

Your playing with words. Him not being ready sucks. we are in no shape as a team to start saying we "don't need" a guy to win. We need everything.

Back
Top Bottom