Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm told Steve Ross is expected to be at the Orange Bowl tonight, where he'll have a good look at a Jim Harbaugh-led team. Hmmm.

Source also says no decision on Ireland/Sparano is expected until Tuesday at the earliest

www.twitter.com/MikeBerardino

Last edited by a moderator:
this is why the media CANNOT be trusted and has ZERO idea what they think they know and have ZERO credibility...

First there is a report saying Stephen Ross call Meeting with Sparano "Productive", feeling is Sparano stays and three minutes later there is a new report saying, Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh.

Its seriously all BS and at this point anyone not named Stephen Ross knows absolutely nothing! The "reporting" has really gotten old and stale.

Although the meeting was called "productive" by Ross, there has been no evidence that shows Sparano/Ireland will stay or not. EVERYTHING is just speculation at this point and everyone on here just needs to be patient.

I think it's going wind down to Harbaugh wanting the job or not, Sparano is plan B.

this is why the media CANNOT be trusted and has ZERO idea what they think they know and have ZERO credibility...

First there is a report saying Stephen Ross call Meeting with Sparano "Productive", feeling is Sparano stays and three minutes later there is a new report saying, Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh.

Its seriously all BS and at this point anyone not named Stephen Ross knows absolutely nothing! The "reporting" has really gotten old and stale.

what a joke huh? Nublar says sparano is staying and uses Mort as one of the people connected to Ross. then Mort says Miami is interested in Harbaugh. downright laughable for what passes as journalism these days.

Ross better be careful how he plays this. if he fires Sparano, he can't just call Harbaugh and say "Hey Jim, come coach my team."
He has to follow the guidelines of the Rooney rule, and interview minority coaching candidates as well.

He could have a problem if those candidates feel that the interviews are a joke, and he plans on hiring Harbaugh anyways.
I'm not saying the league would take draft picks from us, but don't be surprised if we get some negative media coverage.
Huizienga played games with the Rooney Rule when he hired Saban, so the league office could be keeping an eye on us if we fire Sparano.

i'm bettin' he's there to see what the stadium looks/sounds like when all the seats are filled!! cause they won't be when he says what i think he's thinkin' of saying.

I highly doubt Ross needs to watch Harbaugh coach a game to see if he wants him. The filled sadium comment was great!

Ross just wants to see what the stadium looks & sounds like with a lot of happy people in it.

Those living in the area and want Harbaugh: heres your chance, handcuff the main to the nearest radiator.

According to beat writer Mike Berardino, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is expected to be at Monday night's Orange Bowl.
He'll have his eyes on Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh, who like Ross is a Michigan alum. Harbaugh also has ties through the Bears to GM Jeff Ireland. A source also tells Berardino that the team is not expected to make a decision regarding the future of either Ireland or coach Tony Sparano until Tuesday at the earliest.

www.rotoworld.com

Back
Top Bottom