Spoiler Alert! Deep AFC East will challenge Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spoiler Alert! Deep AFC East will challenge Tom Brady

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Someone giving others in the AFCE some love..

Spoiler Alert! Why eight division expectations won't pan out

Expectation: Tom Brady returns to Patriots, throws for 4,000 yards, leads team to Super Bowl. Harps play in New England, choirs sing.

Spoiler alert: Brady, for all his talent and grit, is returning to a much more feisty division than the one he left. Playoff experience made Miami tougher.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/damon_hack/06/05/spoiler-alerts/index.html?eref=T1

Is something going on, this is the 2nd article I've read today that indicate that maybe more than just the Pats are a possibility to win the division..

Maybe people are looking hard at M-I-A (like we do night and day) and are seeing the improvement we are seeing in the team.

I do like that we weren't mentioned in the article, though. I want us to be disrespected and unexpected.

One thing to seriously consider here. The Pats have a lot of guys who will be starting who are rookies or second year guys minus the offense. They will be clueless to what we will add to our repatoire this year and that the division is much tougher than years past when they coasted to wins every week vs. us (even though we still beat them sometimes).

They talk about our tough schedule, but ignore the fact that they also have a tough schedule so Tom Brady.....get ready to be rocked!!!!Your Oline is not that great!

Well unlike previous years where we thought we might just make a strong push for playoffs we actually have the real makings of a good team, Very good QB, 3 great backs, good/great oline, possibly one of the scariest secondary in the NFL, and a great group of pass rushers, If our rag tag group of Wideouts play consistent like they have last year then we do have a great chance for greatness this season. The only thing the pats have over us is tom brady and randy moss.

We should be getting looks. We were an 11-5 team in 2008 and have arguably upgraded the offensive line with a new Center and return of the starting guards (hopefully), upgraded the pass rush and secondary. Not to mention it will be the 2nd year in the system and Pennington will have a full camp with the offense under his belt and Ronnie will be 2 years removed from his ACL tear as well. Barring injury I think we will have the best O-line in the AFC east.

We should be getting looks. We were an 11-5 team in 2008 and have arguably upgraded the offensive line with a new Center and return of the starting guards (hopefully), upgraded the pass rush and secondary. Not to mention it will be the 2nd year in the system and Pennington will have a full camp with the offense under his belt and Ronnie will be 2 years removed from his ACL tear as well. Barring injury I think we will have the best O-line in the AFC east.

I really like the possibilities of our OL but on paper at least the jets are still a bit better.

I really like the possibilities of our OL but on paper at least the jets are still a bit better.

The jets are banking their season on a rookie QB. Their OL will not accomplish a thing if their QB is throwing INTs left and right.

Id take our chances anyday. We have a seasoned QB who knows how to win in the NFL. They have nothing.

Back
Top Bottom