Sporano: CHANGES? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporano: CHANGES?

showstopper

Starter
Reaction score
Coach has come out today and said he doesn't think the team has been improving as a whole, in the past month and blames himself. This tells me, his line of thinking is twofold. One, not enough talent(obvious) and two, coaching is not up to par in developing the talent they do have in place. Leads me to this conclusion(my opinion) both co-ordinators are toast! Remember when in last year's off-season, he wasn't satisfied with his O-line's development, O-line coach got terminated.

I am hoping Henning retires and we get Weis considering it is a BP connection, then Pasqo whatever his name is gets fired and Bowles probably would take over though so not sure how different they really are.

last week he said after the NT spot the LBs are the most important piece to a 3-4 defense so I see 1 ILB and 2 OLB this offseason (I say 1 bc i dont see them cutting Crowder whom just made 20 mill off us last offseason due ot cap hit)

I would tend to agree. If the players aren't developing then who do you blame? Can't blame the players; you have to blame the coaches, or the coordinators...

Changes will be made to the coaching staff and what he is saying right now pretty much confirming this though. Dan Henning is going to retire, and that was the thought even before the 2009 season started. I do think that his replacement will be quarterback coach David Lee.

Paul Pasqualoni is likely out as DC and I see them either going in house with Bowles or going after someone like Al Groh.

Changes will be made to the coaching staff and what he is saying right now pretty much confirming this though. Dan Henning is going to retire, and that was the thought even before the 2009 season started. I do think that his replacement will be quarterback coach David Lee.

Paul Pasqualoni is likely out as DC and I see them either going in house with Bowles or going after someone like Al Groh.

I'd like to see the FO make a run at Romeo Crennell first

its most likely Lee and Bowles b/c 1) they like to go in house htey said thast why they went iwth the old guys and 2) Bowles was sought out last year by other teams and we didn't let so I doubt he stays as secondary coach.

Sparano HC
Bowles DC
Lee OC OR might be Weiss

I can see Bowles being promoted. Miami doesn't want him to get away.

There are going to be changes made on the coaching staff. Henning is will probably retire, and Pasqualoni will get canned.

Henning only goes if he retires. He and Parcells are best friends. That said, I think he will retire and Lee most likely will get promoted. Weiss is more of a Belichick guy then Parcells guy. I am pretty confident that Pasqualoni will get the axe. Crennel would make sense and will probably be considered. Plus he will be a long term DC as long as the defense plays well. I don't see him getting another HC job. Boles is interesting. He was nearly selected by the Lions and I am certain he will be getting more interviews this off season. IMO he and Leslie Frazier are the two top choices for teams interested in getting a defensive minded coach.

Sparano is right. The coaching sucks and he is the worst of them. He must go.

He needs to take a good look at himself also.

Back
Top Bottom