Sporano: CHANGES? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporano: CHANGES?

You guys are in for another year of self induced misery. Sparano is going nowhere. :lol:

You guys are in for another year of self induced misery. Sparano is going nowhere. :lol:
I support the team no matter who coaches or who plays, but i also call a spade a spade.

So if change takes place within the coaching staff, why the names that have been mentioned?

David Lee-what has he done to merrit being considered a candidate for OC?, aside from introducing the wildcat what has he brought to the table?

Todd Bowles-again what has him so highly thought of? his particular unit has been dismal this year & as best as I can tell grading a position coach starts with how well his unit plays, so again what would one be looking at in deciding that this guy his better than that guy?

Groh/Crennell- again why? both men have been marginal as HC's and their best defenses happened with much better talent than whats here, so how much better can you get...IMO Paul Pasqaloni has done as well as can be expected with this bunch.

Please I ask with an honest tone of curiousity to me deciding a one coach over another often times is a beauty contest or popularity one at best.

BTW any chance if Henning leaves that the phins will revistit getting Pete Carmicheal(?) the coach from New Orleans.

Yea he has some nerve coming out and talking about changes that need to be made.

He is the head coach. He could say whatever the heck he wants. He has to go after two years? Another classic contribution.

For the love of god can we please spell our own damn coach's name right??

Oc/dc

I didn't like Henning when he was given the gig. Still don't like him. And I don't think he really suits what Miami are trying to do.

Henne had 55 attempts on Sunday. That's not what a running team does. We were without RB, and lost RW in the game, but it would appear that some think that we may become a pass orientated team. Without a decent WR we wont be.

And thats why Henning should go. He doesn't utilise the players that we have to there best ability. He is past his use by date.

Having said that, I don;t want Weis as the OC either. Lee needs another year or two as a positional coach before he becomes the OC.

DC - Pasquolini has no idea. He cannot adapt to the game, and will not change up or down as the game continues. Romeo Crennell or Lovie Smith if he gets the flick would be great additions.

For the love of god can we please spell our own damn coach's name right??

Does it really matter how they spell it? Who cares. I just put TS cuz I don't care to have to think about the weird spelling. Its pronounced Sporano spelled Sparano.. who really cares.

Maybe you could check google for a spelling bee forum, im sure you'd have loads of fun on one of those.

looks like pasqualoni is done. can't disagree at all, although I think a stud at free safety and another at ILB would make him look much better

So if change takes place within the coaching staff, why the names that have been mentioned?

David Lee-what has he done to merrit being considered a candidate for OC?, aside from introducing the wildcat what has he brought to the table?

Todd Bowles-again what has him so highly thought of? his particular unit has been dismal this year & as best as I can tell grading a position coach starts with how well his unit plays, so again what would one be looking at in deciding that this guy his better than that guy?

Groh/Crennell- again why? both men have been marginal as HC's and their best defenses happened with much better talent than whats here, so how much better can you get...IMO Paul Pasqaloni has done as well as can be expected with this bunch.

Please I ask with an honest tone of curiousity to me deciding a one coach over another often times is a beauty contest or popularity one at best.

BTW any chance if Henning leaves that the phins will revistit getting Pete Carmicheal(?) the coach from New Orleans.

I agree that David Lee hasnt done anything to warrant being the OC. Same with Bowles for DC. I would rather have Crennell and Weis.

He's right. He should also blame himself. It's his fault. Now we'll see if he has the stones to make the changes he needs to make, or if he's just a Tuna scented puppet.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see David Lee get promoted to OC if Henning retires.

The bottom line is that if the team isn't ready that falls on Sparano and only him. He is the head coach. That being said, TS and the rest of the coaching staff should be turning their paychecks in this past month. They don't deserve a dime.

I didn't like Henning when he was given the gig. Still don't like him. And I don't think he really suits what Miami are trying to do.

Henne had 55 attempts on Sunday. That's not what a running team does. We were without RB, and lost RW in the game, but it would appear that some think that we may become a pass orientated team. Without a decent WR we wont be.

And thats why Henning should go. He doesn't utilise the players that we have to there best ability. He is past his use by date.

Having said that, I don;t want Weis as the OC either. Lee needs another year or two as a positional coach before he becomes the OC.

DC - Pasquolini has no idea. He cannot adapt to the game, and will not change up or down as the game continues. Romeo Crennell or Lovie Smith if he gets the flick would be great additions.
a 27-0 hole might have something to do with Henne's 55 pass attempts

Back
Top Bottom