"sporting news today" claims these 5 guys will be Free agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"sporting news today" claims these 5 guys will be Free agents

capecoralfinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
would really like birk, maybe holt if he is cut

Saturday isn't going anywhere. He is more important to Peyton than his WR's because of the way they run their no huddle. If Saturday leaves Peyton will be pissed.

would really like birk, maybe holt if he is cut

I remember Birk publically saying he did not want to come to Miami.
I don't remember where I heard that, and don't have a link, sorry.

Hopefully I'm not just shooting off my mouth. Hope someone can back me on that.

None of these guys really blow my skirt up. If I had to choose it would probably be TJ Houshmanzadeh. One guy not mentioned who has already been cut is Mike Furrey. After all we are trying to improve the back end of the roster and that guy is a player.

None of these guys really blow my skirt up. If I had to choose it would probably be TJ Houshmanzadeh. One guy not mentioned who has already been cut is Mike Furrey. After all we are trying to improve the back end of the roster and that guy is a player.
With London and Bess at the backend (if we get a true #1 WR) I'm not sure Furrey is needed. Depends on what we think of London I guess, but you are right about Furrey being a player.

Arizona may have to use the tag on Warner. Dansby would be a FA then.

I would say zero chance Arizona puts the franchise tag on Warner. No need. If he isn't playing for Arizona, he isn't playing.

I am highly uneducated on this years draft class, but all I want for my birthday is a solid passrusher and a gamebreaking safety. I think our wide recievers are fine, this team in built around running backs and tight ends; Bess and Ginn and Camarilo can stretch the field and make plays. We need to focus on defense. It will take time to build a strong secondary, but a good passrush can make a poor secondary average and an okay secondary dangerous. Obviously I am high on the Julius Peppers bandwaggon.

Back
Top Bottom