sportscenter last night... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sportscenter last night...

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
they had trent dilfer in to talk about the qb situation in detroit, and he was giving pointers on how to play in the pocket when you are a rookie do not panic when you are in the pocket, i lmao, one of the worst qb's when he played giving pointers to a rooke qb, is there really anybody worth watching on that nfl live show, maybe marcellus wiley, cannot think of anybody else, they are all up brady's jock strap

First off, Dilfer was a good NFL QB. Second, even if he was as bad as you thought does that mean he doesn't know the right way to do things? If that's the case then how do coaches who never achieved NFL success as players go on to be great NFL coaches?

Dilfer was never "good", he was serviceable at best. He rode on the coattails of an unbelievable Ravens defense for a Super Bowl title, and struggled or flat-out sucked everywhere else.

But it's true what nyjunc said, you don't have to be a great QB or play alot of games to be a good coach. Look at Jason Garrett, career backup.

Dilfer was a quality QB, very underrated. Yeah he rode the backs of that Bal D to a SB win but I haven't seen baltimore make it back. he was more important to that team than people want to admit.

First off, Dilfer was a good NFL QB. Second, even if he was as bad as you thought does that mean he doesn't know the right way to do things? If that's the case then how do coaches who never achieved NFL success as players go on to be great NFL coaches?

they spent most of their time on the bench, and saw all the coaching aspects, just like in basketball, the bench player becomes a good coach

Back
Top Bottom