Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

icephinfan said:
See, that's my point, Dallas makes too many mental errors, they can be very dominate, but they make dumb mistakes and shoot bad shots. When they calm down and play smart, they dominate.
Yea...What happens is is the Spurs wear you down.The Spurs have been there.Dallas hasnt really.So if they lose the next game theyll be so worn down mentally that I think theyll lose game 7 too.

Dre3000 said:
Yea...What happens is is the Spurs wear you down.The Spurs have been there.Dallas hasnt really.So if they lose the next game theyll be so worn down mentally that I think theyll lose game 7 too.

You hit the nail on the head,brotha!!!

Mavs need game 6 I don't think they'll win a game 7 in San Antonio. Bruce Bowen's block on Dirk was great but if Dirk would've just jumped into Bowen he would've easily been at the line. Also on the jump ball San Antonio wasn't protecting their hoop and it could've been disastarous. The last two minutes of the game were a scramble but something to look at in the box score is that in the 2nd half San Antonio scored only 41 points and held Dallas to 40.

Terry punched Finley when the two were on the ground.

This will hurt the Mavs because they lose speed advantage they had with Harris and JT starting together. Also, this means Daniels has to play backup PG.

culpepper2chambers said:
he punched finley in the balls too

Oh, he did. I heard it on the radio, they didn't say where he hit him.....OUCH!!! Still should'nt have done it. What did Finley do, anything????

Terry definately punched Finley and I was going to post something about this earlier but Stern had to be consistent with the earlier suspensions and give him a game. I think it is absolutely huge and kills the Mavs bench. I said earlier Dallas in 6 but without Terry who has been as good as any other player on the Mavs I think the Spurs in 7. Alot of Heat fans post on this site and i'm not a O'Neill fan but he was right in mocking Dampier last year. He is awful and has done nothing against Duncan accept give him the opportunity for a 3-point play. The Spurs who are too good of a team to give advantages to just got a huge one and it may have cost Dallas the series. I've commented on the officiating and i'm not gonna be a hypocrite this definately will have an effect on the outcome of the game but Stern set the standard in the 1st rd and Jason Terry may have cost Dallas a championship especially if Cleveland wins tomorrow.

Boik14 said:
Lets go Mavs! I hate the spurs. So boring, its better than sleeping pills.

While you watch Sportscenter for the dunks and highlights, I'll just keep on enjoying winning what everyone in the NBA is playing for.

IT ALL

djfresh47 said:
Mavs need game 6 I don't think they'll win a game 7 in San Antonio. Bruce Bowen's block on Dirk was great but if Dirk would've just jumped into Bowen he would've easily been at the line. Also on the jump ball San Antonio wasn't protecting their hoop and it could've been disastarous. The last two minutes of the game were a scramble but something to look at in the box score is that in the 2nd half San Antonio scored only 41 points and held Dallas to 40.

why not?, Mavs smashed Spurs at San Antonio in game 2 of the series...

Back
Top Bottom