Stadium Parking Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium Parking Question

VINLINFINS

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We have tickets for our first Dolphin game and were wondering about the parking. I see parking passes for sale online but when looking at the stadium parking map it seems there are so many different orange parking sections. Not really sure what you are buying when you buy a pass, do you just park anywhere? What is the advantage to buying an orange parking pass online compared to paying cash at the gate?

We have tickets for our first Dolphin game and were wondering about the parking. I see parking passes for sale online but when looking at the stadium parking map it seems there are so many different orange parking sections. Not really sure what you are buying when you buy a pass, do you just park anywhere? What is the advantage to buying an orange parking pass online compared to paying cash at the gate?

You can tailgate in the Orange Parking area, its closer to the stadium, and its not in the middle of Miami as I like to call it. When you buy a pass, you can park in any of the Orange areas. The earlier you get there, the better your spot.

Paying cash at the gate, you park really far away, and in a monday NIGHT game, there COULD be a safety problem. Not saying that everyone that parks there at night gets raped, but its not the nicest of neighborhoods.

So it all depends on whether you are looking to tailgate or not, and whether you feel like walking or not.

BTW: I have passes for a couple of games for sale

Back
Top Bottom