Stadium Renovations... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium Renovations...

cljh19

Starter
Reaction score
I love hearing the idea of getting the fans closer to the field. May not help until we start winning and filling the seats up, but we need to get the seats closer to the field and make some noise for opposing teams. Our stadium seems too quiet, even when they are filled with Phin fans. Figure out how to do this and get our 1pm games back and we got home field advantage again.........if we get some wins.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...erned-about-capacity-at-sun-life-stadium.html

This will be much easier for the Dolphins to accomplish now that the Marlins have moved into a real stadium.

This will be much easier for the Dolphins to accomplish now that the Marlins have moved into a real stadium.

Dirt caused all those interceptions after all.

The homeless certainly would have designed a superior stadium, and in a more relevant area.

Let's see, the Marlins departure has been a known variable for years yet Dee seems to be deciphering the specific problems only now. Wonderful.

In reading that article my handicapping instincts told me the Dolphins had no idea about the lack of seating in the lower bowl compared to the rest of the league, and specifically the other stadiums in contention to host Super Bowls, nor the abundance of seating in the upper deck in relation to other franchises. It reads like something Goodell and others from the league office have pointed out to them recently, probably to jolt the Dolphins, and prepare the franchise (and South Florida area) not to expect too much when the next Miami Super Bowl bid is decided.

Bring Flipper Back!!! And maybe some Palm Trees "INSIDE" the stadium. I'd "LOVE" for Ross to bring back some of the old comforts of home....like a retro look from our beloved Orange Bowl!!! I can dream cant I???

Bring Flipper Back!!! And maybe some Palm Trees "INSIDE" the stadium. I'd "LOVE" for Ross to bring back some of the old comforts of home....like a retro look from our beloved Orange Bowl!!! I can dream cant I???

and the bleacher benches and the trough's and sinks to pee in....wait - what?

Back
Top Bottom