Stadium Watch Party?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Kdawg954, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

Hey guys,

Does anybody know if there are going to be any plans for a stadium watch party at Dolphins stadium this Sunday? Or will they be too focused on the Orange Bowl festivites? I definitely wouldn't mind tailgating on Sunday morning and watching with a bunch of fin fans at 4:15 p.m. to see this team attempt to make the playoffs.

Either way they better make plans . . . because a playoff game would happen right smack in the middle of both the Orange Bowl and the BCS championship game should we win.

2. Jethatr

Jethatr Seasoned Veteran

My stadium watch party will be 40 yard line, lower level behind the phins bench this Sunday @ 4:00! WHOOOOOO!!! I'm so psyched I can't even keep a thought in my head!!!

3. PhinsPhan122

PhinsPhan122 Ted Hill

We can't fill the stadium when there is actually a game going on there, I doubt they will try to fill it when the game is somewhere else.

It would be cool though.

4. jtoomuch

jtoomuch Apalled and aghast Donator

Would be a cool idea, watch on the big screens. I would go. I doubt that they would do it, though.

5. Dolphins7273

Dolphins7273 Banned Hammered

Watch parties never fill stadiums/arenas and they're usually free so it wouldn't matter. Oh, and we filled the stadium pretty well the last few weeks. ;)

6. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

Correct, I wouldn't expect the stadium to be full . . . though u never know with the Dolphin mania that is going on in South Florida right now . . . but yes it would be free . . . they would sell merchandise and food/drink still of course.

It is kind of like the Heat DRAFT party they did at the AA Arena earlier this year. Except I would expect MUCH more people for this one.