Stanford Game last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stanford Game last night

Dolphan5876

CrookedFin
Reaction score
Merge it, Delete it, whatever you want. That was an EPIC college game last nite. For those that haven't seen the replay or highlights. The final was Stanford 56 USC 48 in 3 overtimes. That in itself is great, but when you consider the score at the half was 10 to 6. Of course it will be interesting to see if anyone from either defense gets drafted to the nfl, but both QBs were awesome!!! The next NFL draft may very wello compete for the best QB draft since 83'. Last nights game was very entertaining.

Wasn't impressed by Barkley. He looks ordinary to me. Give me Luck or Landry Jones

I don't believe anybody saw the game on here. Who are these QB's you speak of and what does it feel like drafting one in the first round?

I admit I am a huge Cardinal fan.. and last night I was sitting on the edge of my chair.. actually.. come to think of it.. I used to sit on the edge of my chair watching Dolphins game too... boy do I miss those days..

In earlier games, Landry & Weedon didn't look too shabby either

I think, aside from Luck of course, Jones is the best QB coming out, and we should definitely give him a fair look. I liked what he did in previous weeks more than yesterday. A lot of yards, but he definitely made some questionable throws, and had some great help from his wideouts. But I think he's better than Bradford at this point.

they had the georgia tech game on here in miami so i couldnt find the stanford game
sucks i had a feeling it would have been a shootout..

I like luck though its good to know that a couple other Qbs might be for real as well

It was quite the showdown. Would love to have either QB in a Phins uniform.

i thought it was a good game by both QB but i did not get the WOW factor from either one

Back
Top Bottom