Start the team for 2007 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start the team for 2007

clbrazee

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think is time to look at next year. With the struggling running game and weak secondary we're not going to do much this year. The jets showed everyone how to beat us, and GB copied.

I would do the following
QB: JH, Cleo, DC
OL: Carey, Hadnot, Alibi, Pape, LG
Rb: Ronnie, Sammie, Jay Jay
Tight: Same
WR: Booker, Welker, Chambers, Hagan, Aroma (sign from Indy PC)
DL: Release Zognia, Repalce Tayler and Taylor, insert Roth as a DE
LB: Stay the same
Secondary: Insert Allen, Bell and let the rest play.

Play the 4-3 defense. That's what we have the personnel for.

Simplifiy the offense to simple runs and passes. If it means going to a WC offense so be it. I prefer the power straight up, however, we don't have the offensive personnel for that.

Saban also needs to evaluate his assistants. Houck, Capers, Mularkey, Secondary Coach. Cut down number of asst coaches as well.

I also think the owenr needs to take GM authority away from Saban in the off season. Let Saban coach and Mueller get the players. The two get along and Mueller knows what Saban is looking for.

sorry man but from what ive seen of joey so far, i think that when daunte is healthy joey is gone

i dont think those changes would be enough to overhaul this patethic piece of football team we got here

clbrazee said:
I think is time to look at next year. With the struggling running game and weak secondary we're not going to do much this year. The jets showed everyone how to beat us, and GB copied.

I would do the following
QB: JH, Cleo, DC
OL: Carey, Hadnot, Alibi, Pape, LG
Rb: Ronnie, Sammie, Jay Jay
Tight: Same
WR: Booker, Welker, Chambers, Hagan, Aroma (sign from Indy PC)
DL: Release Zognia, Repalce Tayler and Taylor, insert Roth as a DE
LB: Stay the same
Secondary: Insert Allen, Bell and let the rest play.

Play the 4-3 defense. That's what we have the personnel for.

Simplifiy the offense to simple runs and passes. If it means going to a WC offense so be it. I prefer the power straight up, however, we don't have the offensive personnel for that.

Saban also needs to evaluate his assistants. Houck, Capers, Mularkey, Secondary Coach. Cut down number of asst coaches as well.

I also think the owenr needs to take GM authority away from Saban in the off season. Let Saban coach and Mueller get the players. The two get along and Mueller knows what Saban is looking for.

Dude, this team need wholesale changes. The changes you list are very minor to a team that is old, slow, heartless and is in desperate need to be blown up.

I think he's just saying that's what we need to do this year, to start preparing and evaluating for next year. I agree.

One thing to do is release that over-rated bum of a tight end. Randy MicMicheal is an absolute joke. He cant catch or block. What a waste of a roster spot.

Minnphin said:
I think he's just saying that's what we need to do this year, to start preparing and evaluating for next year. I agree.

oops i think youre right. i didnt read right.

Cannonboy said:
One thing to do is release that over-rated bum of a tight end. Randy MicMicheal is an absolute joke. He cant catch or block. What a waste of a roster spot.

Ya, he is way overrated. He is playing like garbage. He couldn't even block Woodson today on that blitz. The guy has to go.

Back
Top Bottom