Steelers/Fins tix wanted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers/Fins tix wanted

Stitches

I love Mindwarp
Reaction score
If anyone has a pair of Steelers/Fins tickets that they would be willing/looking to part with for a decent price, let me know please. Just send me a PM.

And just to not waste anyones time if the ticket cost is more than $100/seat I'm likely to pass.

I'm a college kid, I can only afford so much.

If anyone has a pair of Steelers/Fins tickets that they would be willing/looking to part with for a decent price, let me know please. Just send me a PM.

And just to not waste anyones time if the ticket cost is more than $100/seat I'm likely to pass.

I'm a college kid, I can only afford so much.

Why not try the raffle bro? For $200.00 you could buy 10 tickets and have a 1 in 5 chance of winning! That's pretty damn good odds! Then you could pick from the available seats!

Why not try the raffle bro? For $200.00 you could buy 10 tickets and have a 1 in 5 chance of winning! That's pretty damn good odds! Then you could pick from the available seats!

I know, but I won't be able to buy any raffle tickets by the 20th.

oh god.. growing up in pittsburgh ur a very brave man to go there....

did you go to the game last season?

oh god.. growing up in pittsburgh ur a very brave man to go there....

did you go to the game last season?

I wish. Fin In the Moon offered me tickets to the last game, after someone backed out from buying them off him, and I had to turn them down because I couldn't find anyone to go with me.

Back
Top Bottom