Steelers game tailgating? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers game tailgating?

finfan32

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ok i know its a few months away, but is anybody planning on going to the steelers game, a buddy and i got tickets and were flying up for the game, also, does anybody have an idea of the tailgating situation (i.e. will there be a section for dolfans?), havent ever been to a fins game out of state before.

:finfan72: :finfan72: :finfan72:
finfan32 said:
ok i know its a few months away, but is anybody planning on going to the steelers game, a buddy and i got tickets and were flying up for the game, also, does anybody have an idea of the tailgating situation (i.e. will there be a section for dolfans?), havent ever been to a fins game out of state before.

drink a beer for me

i think shocking the steelers would be huge for this team....this is one that i desperately want to win...it would give me tons of smack talking ammo to use against my buddy (steeler nut), and vice versa if we lose.....

I will be at the Dolphins/Colts game. Drink one for me and vice versa.:dolphins:

FemaleFinFan said:
I'd love to go, but I'd rather fly to Miami then drive accross the state with these gas prices.

if thats how you really look......then ill pay for your gas to pittsburgh, im staying at the omni (wink, wink)

Back
Top Bottom