Steelers Lose!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Lose!!

Isn't this the exact same position we were in before?

Uhh.......No...The Steelers would be in 7-6 and in position to take either WC spot. This loss was important to us, whether you can comprehend it or not.

Dude the loss was super important, Sunday's game just got a whole lot bigger for Miami. Everything is falling into place and I hope they take advantage.

There is only one way we will go to playoffs and that is if we win every game from here period. Although it is great Pitt lost do not ever mistake it when we play Pitt it is always a close game do guys remember two years ago in the rain well it is time to do some pay back. Oh and the jags, TN, Hous. are not no cake walk either. This **** is scary.

Dude the loss was super important, Sunday's game just got a whole lot bigger for Miami. Everything is falling into place and I hope they take advantage.

You are exactly right. If we win this weekend, we are legit contenders. If we win out, there is a good chance we can win the division again! Even if we dont, ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WIN, AND WE ARE IN!!!!!! :woot:

There is only one way we will go to playoffs and that is if we win every game from here period. Although it is great Pitt lost do not ever mistake it when we play Pitt it is always a close game do guys remember two years ago in the rain well it is time to do some pay back. Oh and the jags, TN, Hous. are not no cake walk either. This **** is scary.

Again, we have to win out. But we control our destiny. Win out: PLAYOFFS! and this is more we could say before this Steelers loss.

Stick a fork in the Steelers, they're done. Too bad we could have used a win by them against the Ravens. Guess they could still win that game even though they're playing like garbage right now.

If looked so F'ing cold I would throw the game just to get back in the locker room. You know when guys from Pittsburgh and Cleveland are freezing its Damn Cold!!

Stick a fork in the Steelers, they're done. Too bad we could have used a win by them against the Ravens. Guess they could still win that game even though they're playing like garbage right now.

Don't under estimate these divisional games and the hatred they have for each other. Don't you think Pitts would want nothing more than to prevent Baltimore from making the playoffs?

..........and if we did go to the playoffs we would be playing somewhere cold! Damn Buffalo game!

Not if the Pats lose one more game, and we win out. Then we host a game most likely vs the Pats or Ravens. I do not want to play the Ravens in the playoffs ever again.

They dont look so tough to lose to the Browns. First it was KC now the Brown stains. We should easily handle them they just arent the same without Polomalu. Did anyone watch this incredibly boring game we should sack Rothlisberger atleast 8 times.
Thank you Browns for ending the Super Bowl Champs shot at a Playoff berth.

I'm sure the Pats said the same thing about us after Buffalo. We can risk underestimating NO ONE at this point.

Not if the Pats lose one more game, and we win out. Then we host a game most likely vs the Pats or Ravens. I do not want to play the Ravens in the playoffs ever again.

Ravens D isn't what it was last year. Don't forget, they gave us our one win at the end of 2007.

you looked at the pats schedule??? it's as dicky v would say "cup cake central baby"

Wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots lost to the Bills. The Patriots haven't played well on the road this year especially in the 4th quarter plus the Bills have been pretty much in every game this year. That game will be like the Bills' Superbowl. I still think the Patriots will lose 2 of their remaining 4 games. The bigger issue with the Dolphins will be can they win out.

Don't under estimate these divisional games and the hatred they have for each other. Don't you think Pitts would want nothing more than to prevent Baltimore from making the playoffs?

You're probably right, plus the Ravens haven't looked all that impressive either.I think Chicago will give them a run for their money also.

you looked at the pats schedule??? it's as dicky v would say "cup cake central baby"

And the freakin' CLEVELAND BROWNS just beat the PITTSBURGH STELERS! Nothing's a sure thing anymore, and N.E. today is NOT the team it once was.

Back
Top Bottom