Steelers RB's Blount and Bell charged with possession of mary jane | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers RB's Blount and Bell charged with possession of mary jane

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
My guess is they had to have had some kind of altercation with the cops.

Police up there are known for giving very favorable treatment to the Steelers players.

The pot doesn't bother me. I didn't want Blount after the sucker punch.
That's a trademark of a punk. A punk is always going to be a punk.
Same with Carmello Anthony. He was a punk, and still is a punk.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

No biggie. Pot possession only constitutes a one game suspension.
Then more and more.

I wonder how in the world I managed to smoke as much pot as I did, for as long as I did
and never get pulled over by the cops.

According to the criminal complaint, Bell told the officer at the scene: “I didn’t know you could get a DUI for being high. I smoked two hours ago. I’m not high anymore. I’m perfectly fine. Why would I be getting high if I had to make it to my game?”
The complaint said the officer then asked Bell what game he was referring to. Bell answered, “I have to be on a plane at 3 to be in Philadelphia. I play for Steelers.”
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/get-your-life-order-jerome-bettis-weighs-steelers-/ng7Bz/

Fabulous

They don't even really need to prove you smoked anything. If they smell weed in the car, they can charge you with a DUI. Happened to a friend of mine. Cops only found a dime bag in his car, but they said it smelled like smoke so they gave him a DUI. He told me he didn't even smoke in there, and that they were just smelling the weed itself.

That said, I don't think a DUI for weed should have the same consequences that a DUI for alcohol does. They should be separate offenses. Alcohol is exponentially more disabling than weed is. I have a high tolerance so I don't recommend anyone else do this, but I smoke and drive all the time.

Also, legalize it already. Tired of people getting in legal trouble over this ****.

Agree 100%. If I am high while driving, I am probably the safest driver on the road, paranoid but on full alert. Though I don't smoke as much as I used to. My biggest issue with weed right now is it is hard as hell to find regs, the market has forced me to buy the rip which I don't need. I don't like being glued to the couch so I prefer the lightweight stuff nowadays. I guess it's the sign of the times, kind of like smart phones, I don't want or need one but the market says otherwise so I had to buy one.

Agree 100%. If I am high while driving, I am probably the safest driver on the road, paranoid but on full alert. .

[video=youtube_share;CgGxRsOcdEg]http://youtu.be/CgGxRsOcdEg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda bummed it wasn't a QB arrested with them, the nickname "Puff puff pass" backfield would be gold :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom