Step right up friends!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Step right up friends!!!

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
You, yes YOU could be the NEXT Offensive Coordinator for the Miami Dolphins!!! There's still three months until the season starts...that means we'll have at least one more OC before September and that OC could be YOU!! Just hit the little lever with the little mallet and win the prize!!!

In all seriousness, one OC with zero position experience is probably as good as another OC with zero position experience. We'll just have to wait and see, but it's one more question mark on the season. No trash talk for me until we've got a few games in.

PhinPhan1227 said:
You, yes YOU could be the NEXT Offensive Coordinator for the Miami Dolphins!!! There's still three months until the season starts...that means we'll have at least one more OC before September and that OC could be YOU!! Just hit the little lever with the little mallet and win the prize!!!

In all seriousness, one OC with zero position experience is probably as good as another OC with zero position experience. We'll just have to wait and see, but it's one more question mark on the season. No trash talk for me until we've got a few games in.

You've already trashed this, why do it again?

Oliver...

TheBostonBomber said:
I wish others would follow by your example.

Now come on Boston Bomber. You know it would be NO FUN if we didn't get to argue over stupid stuff this time of year. How else are we gonna pass the time?? If we all agreed with everything everyone said, then message boards like these would be too boring. :tongue:

NCFINFAN38 said:
Now come on Boston Bomber. You know it would be NO FUN if we didn't get to argue over stupid stuff this time of year. How else are we gonna pass the time?? If we all agreed with everything everyone said, then message boards like these would be too boring. :tongue:

I agree completely ..errr I mean I disagree

Back
Top Bottom