Stephen Ross has bought Kangaroo TV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross has bought Kangaroo TV

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Stephen Ross has bought Kangaroo TV and 155,000 units. He is offering the units to other teams. As a season ticket owner We get this year, the TVs. They provide replats, scores, NFL Network etc...

Story at PFT.com

For all the crap they write about Ross he really cares about the fans

So far the only thing that hasn't sat right with me is his comments the last 2 seasons about wanting 4pm games early in the season. Aside from that we would be silly to complain about our owner.
Chubbs

I love how some folks complain, and complain about Ross, yet the man is doing everything in his power to make fans happy. Some folks are just NEVER satisfied.

Stephen Ross has bought Kangaroo TV and 155,000 units. He is offering the units to other teams. As a season ticket owner We get this year, the TVs. They provide replats, scores, NFL Network etc...

Story at PFT.com

For all the crap they write about Ross he really cares about the fans

i think that's more what he's looking for...

clear.gif

I posted this as insider info a few weeks ago... no one cared... single tear.

Anyway my buddy works for Kangaroo and actually got to meet Ross. He said Ross' vision of the Miami Dolphins is impressive. This is apparently the first of many new features he'll be bringing to the Stadium.

I love how some folks complain, and complain about Ross, yet the man is doing everything in his power to make fans happy. Some folks are just NEVER satisfied.
Could be worse we could have Al Davis or Jerry Jones for an owner.
chubbs

Back
Top Bottom