Stephen "spin doctor" Ross and Jeff "henchman" Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen "spin doctor" Ross and Jeff "henchman" Ireland

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
I have never seen an act of being a spin doctor like Ross puts on. I think the guy is nothing more then a snake. I would not blame Sparano if he told Ross and Ireland to stick it in their rear. Ross tried to come across as someone making an honest mistake and acts like he never meant to do anything like he did. Then you have Ireland who is like Ross's little henchman who tells people what he thinks they want to hear. And if anyone thinks that Ireland wanted Sparano to remain in Miami after 2010 then they must be smoking something. For Ireland to try to blow smoke up our butt is pretty pathetic. I wish Ross and Ireland were far away from our Dolphins.

Of course Ross is a snake...how do you think he became so successful. C'mon, bro.

Its business, nothing personal. You don't get ahead in life by caring about what other people think, or other people's feelings (In a business aspect of course)

Too much butt hurt around these parts now days.

one thing I can blame sparano for is NOT telling them to stick it up there ***...

what kind of man with any self respect just takes that **** like a *****????

I have lost all respect for the man personally.... if nothing else he's good for a doormat

i don't believe there is a more fubar'd front office in the nfl. can't draft.can't trade.can't even hire.

and I can't think of more fair weather people than this board

People are just embarrassed because our organization is embarrassing right now. We look inept in on-field and off-field aspects of the game. I don't think you can argue that.

In a few months fans will have forgotten. Fans generally forget a lot of things ... even when it comes to really bad behavior by players. Questionable behavior by owners is even less memorable or significant in the long run to a fan.

However, those closely and personally involved in this will probably not forget so quickly. We'll be dealing with the implications and repercussions this has on players and on up to the front office for some time.

I have never seen an act of being a spin doctor like Ross puts on. I think the guy is nothing more then a snake. I would not blame Sparano if he told Ross and Ireland to stick it in their rear. Ross tried to come across as someone making an honest mistake and acts like he never meant to do anything like he did. Then you have Ireland who is like Ross's little henchman who tells people what he thinks they want to hear. And if anyone thinks that Ireland wanted Sparano to remain in Miami after 2010 then they must be smoking something. For Ireland to try to blow smoke up our butt is pretty pathetic. I wish Ross and Ireland were far away from our Dolphins.

YEAH Miami does not deserve a coach like Sparano. He should quit.

YEAH Miami does not deserve a coach like Sparano. He should quit.

to me it's not really about miami deserving anything.... if this dude respected himself at all... he would have quit....

now he just looks like a friggin doormat.

to me it's not really about miami deserving anything.... if this dude respected himself at all... he would have quit....

now he just looks like a friggin doormat.

I guess my sarcasim did not translate over well

So is the Op making excuses for pathetic media with uncreditable sources now trying to "spin" another one sop that deflect the fact the hyped a situation that didnt deserve hyping.

Miami Dolphins never made an annoucement. The never made offers. ralking to Cowhers and Grudens representatives is a far cry from talking to them.

They never made an offer to Harbaugh...

Where did all these stories come from? So many different stories, so many different scenrios.. Peterson wasn't even ON the plance.

I think we fans have to be livid about the irresponsible media that continues to sat **** just because they know it will rile us.

Armando wasn't even AT the round table but listened by phone... ****ing lame! I dont care how he "spins that" The biggest story in years and he doesnt want to go.. because he's a "columnist"> Because he doesnt have to report fact.. but give his opinion.

It's time for us berate their stories of rumors. we should be calling their radio shows and letting them know what hacks they are.

THEY embarrassed our franchise and should be shot and pissed on.

rich successful people aren't good honest and loyal people.

their lives revolve around the motto "its a business don't take it personally" in other words, I will **** u over, I will stab you in the back, but it has nothing to do wiht you it has to do with the $.

Back
Top Bottom