Sterling Sharpe Said Randy Most Resembles His Brother Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sterling Sharpe Said Randy Most Resembles His Brother Today

Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No link, he said it on NFL Playbook show today. You guys think this is accurate, or overdoing it a bit too much? The other guy on the show said maybe, but that Randy is still inconsistent. We all know this from watching him, but then Sterling said in a jovial manner that he worked on that with Shannon too.

So what do you guys think?

Randy McMichael = Shannon Sharpe in a couple years?

If Randy does become as good as we all hope on a consistent level, he's going to be a great tool to use to ease into the NFL for whatever young QB we're likely to develop soon enough ala Brees and Antonio Gates in SD (assuming AJ doesnt work out long term).

He has the talent. He just needs to catch the easy passes as well as he catches the amazing ones. Sharpe did have Elway throwing the ball to him though.

Well, right now he resembles O.J. Simpson a lot more than he resembles Shannon Sharpe. Until he gets that straightened out, all bets are off between me and him.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Well, right now he resembles O.J. Simpson a lot more than he resembles Shannon Sharpe. Until he gets that straightened out, all bets are off between me and him.

Yeah, because you know, Randy's a murderer and everything. :shakeno:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, because you know, Randy's a murderer and everything. :shakeno:

Nope he's worse than a murderer. He is a non-convicted 2 time wife-beater so far. Once a woman is involved and it's not a kill all the chivalry champoins show up in droves. In the hopes that they may land an online e-partner.

I kid! It is not a light-hearted subject, but untill we know all the facts, there is no reason to go on compairing him to anyone that has been accused of murder. That's just not logical.

NY_FinFan_72 said:

Aint that a shame.....

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Uhhhh... this is how it starts. Just ask Nicole... oh, wait... :shakeno:

Still in denial? He was not convicted. So yeah, just ask nicole, indeed. :shakeno:

Just because you believe he was completely guilty doesn't mean that he was found guilty.

EDIT: This in no way represents my feeling on the case. I am just stating the facts of what transpired from the trial.

EDIT2: I also knew it would not be long before this thread got turned into a wife-beater thread. It's a shame you can't discuss a players ability without having it ruined by the "I am holier than thou" crowd.

Despacio said:
No link, he said it on NFL Playbook show today. You guys think this is accurate, or overdoing it a bit too much? The other guy on the show said maybe, but that Randy is still inconsistent. We all know this from watching him, but then Sterling said in a jovial manner that he worked on that with Shannon too.

So what do you guys think?

Randy McMichael = Shannon Sharpe in a couple years?

If Randy does become as good as we all hope on a consistent level, he's going to be a great tool to use to ease into the NFL for whatever young QB we're likely to develop soon enough ala Brees and Antonio Gates in SD (assuming AJ doesnt work out long term).

He's been doing pretty well considering the horrible QB play. Put him with a guy like Elway or Marino and he could be putting Tony Gonzalez's numbers to shame.

BlitPhinFan said:
Nope he's worse than a murderer. He is a non-convicted 2 time wife-beater so far. Once a woman is involved and it's not a kill all the chivalry champoins show up in droves. In the hopes that they may land an online e-partner.

I kid! It is not a light-hearted subject, but untill we know all the facts, there is no reason to go on compairing him to anyone that has been accused of murder. That's just not logical.

That's not what I did. I merely said that he more closely resembles OJ than he does Shannon... and I stand by that. Bash me all you want. Whatever.

BlitPhinFan said:
I also knew it would not be long before this thread got turned into a wife-beater thread. It's a shame you can't discuss a players ability without having it ruined by the "I am holier than thou" crowd.

Check my posts... I'm definitely not part of the "holier than thou" crowd. However, on this issue, I stand firm. Why is that a bad thing?

NY_FinFan_72 said:
That's not what I did. I merely said that he more closely resembles OJ than he does Shannon... and I stand by that. Bash me all you want. Whatever.

Well the compairison is what threw me. If you would have compaired him to an accused wife-beater then I would not have jumped on it. My appologies. I was just trying to make a point.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Check my posts... I'm definitely not part of the "holier than thou" crowd. However, on this issue, I stand firm. Why is that a bad thing?

Sorry, I guess, I got off on the wrong foot. It was the whole comparison to O.J. thing that got me aggrivated. Perhaps you can see by my passion on the subject as to where I stand on the whole O.J. trial. ;)

EDIT: now that I look at it... :rofl3: Perhaps I may have unconciously turned this into the wife-beater thread. I need to learn when to curb my enthusiasm.
. :o

Back
Top Bottom