Steven Ross Class Act owner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steven Ross Class Act owner

udontchap

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know, that Mr. Ross stopped by the DolfansNYC tailgate along w/ Fergie and some of the Dolphins cheerleaders, and they were taking pictures and talking to as many fans as possible. And some lowlife jets fans hit Mr. Ross with a hanburger
Here is me on the left of Fergie, and Mr Ross behind her.

I dont think any other owner in the NFL would do the same

530568_10151208293123563_659384514_n.jpg

And the Jets fans keep saying they have class, lol. If you rated the teams in the NFL who have class I would put the Jets at #30, above Philly and Oakland.

He truly does care about this team, the fans and wants to be the owner of a winner. He has made some early mistakes along the way, which he has learned from, but at the end of the day he really does care. He is not a buffoon or clueless or only cares about celebrities and money. You can tell that a winning team is by far the most important thing to him. Sure he is trying to spice up the game day stadium experience and some other things, but the team comes first.

Hmmmm...three guesses why he was standing behind Fergie...

Michael

And on my way to the Fins tailagte, I saw woody johnson who was surronded by security not letting anyone get near him

Good for him. Outreach to the fans might be where he is best suited. PR means a lot.

If I didn't know better I would have said the guy to the right of Ross was Dan Carpenter sneaking in for a photo op.

Jets fans and Raider fans are the only ones I can think of that would throw a hamburger at the owner of a team. How old is Stephen Ross? Jets fans are lowlives.

If the Jets fan had that kind of arm strength and accuracy to hit Ross with a burger the Jest might want to sign him as a QB because their other two can't hit ****!

If the Jets fan had that kind of arm strength and accuracy to hit Ross with a burger the Jest might want to sign him as a QB because their other two can't hit ****!

I think we can guarantee that Tim Tebow was not the thrower.

Ya know, I think Ross is getting this ownership learning curve down finally. I'm not unhappy with him; as a matter of fact I'd rather see our owner step in to prevent the signing of Orton as compared to the jest owner stepping in to compel the signing of Tebow!

PS: Fergie ain't lookin so "licious" these days.

cool pic. I'm on Long Island and look forward to coming into the city to watch a game with you guys

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

That was funny!

Back
Top Bottom