Steven Ross Making Dolphins Look Terrible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steven Ross Making Dolphins Look Terrible

WesternNYDolfan

Club Member
Reaction score
If you are going to conduct a coaching search, fire the guy you're looking to replace first!

This is terrible, and if I were one of the candidates he was pursuing I would take into account the way he is treating his current coach. Nobody wants to be treated with that little respect.

Also, all you people so excited that Ross is "willing to go the extra mile" and trying to make the team better like "Jerry Jones", why do you think this is a good thing???
How many Super Bowls has Jerry Jones won since running Jimmy Johnson out of town? 1? and that was with all of JJ's players. Dan Snyder goes the extra mile every offseason, and how far has that gotten the Redskins?

I feel like some of you just want the Dolphins to be talked about on Sportscenter and don't care about actually winning a championship.

I for one believe we should just keep Sparano, and that Harbaugh is no guarantee in the NFL, and doesn't warrant the kind of contract he will demand. College coaches don't have the best track record in the NFL. Yea I know Harbaugh was an NFL player, but he's never coached in the NFL. Sure his brother's doing well, but your brother having success doesn't mean you will (see: Manning, Eli)

But at this point, I don't think you can keep Sparano after treating him this way.

It's a sad day to be a Dolphins fan, CELEBRITY OWNERS DON"T WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Blinded and confused.

Since when do you have to fire someone to look for a replacement?

I bet Miami is working on a deal to buy out Sparano's contract thats why he has not been fired yet..

If your a true Miami Dolphins fan you should love the fact that Ross is doing whatever it takes to try and get a coach in here he thinks can get the job done.

My loyalty is with the Dolphins. Not Ross, Not Sparano, Not Parcells.

I for one believe we should just keep Sparano, and that Harbaugh is no guarantee in the NFL, and doesn't warrant the kind of contract he will demand. College coaches don't have the best track record in the NFL. Yea I know Harbaugh was an NFL player, but he's never coached in the NFL. Sure his brother's doing well, but your brother having success doesn't mean you will (see: Manning, Eli)

But at this point, I don't think you can keep Sparano after treating him this way.

Eli won a superbowl which matches the number of superbowl wins his brothers got.
Screw Morano!!!

I'm just glad to have an owner that appears to care, and not pinch pennies.

Blinded and confused.

Since when do you have to fire someone to look for a replacement?

This. As stated in another thread, coaches don't give two ****s about cutting or notifying a player when they look to "upgrade" a position that is underperforming. In fact, it is often considered mismanagment when a team tosses a player before they have a viable replacement in place.

Why should underperfroming coaches be any different?

1-7 at home with consecutive losses to Cleveland, Buffalo, and Detroit (a game which I unfortunately attended).

No remorse.

Question is, could Mr. Ross make the Dolphins look worse than Dan Henning and Tony Sparano? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom